First Name: Eduardo
Last Name: Forgan
We ned helicopter pilots
EC135 factory current
14 days shift
Flight Operations (Training) Inspector - Helicopters
A competitive salary and reward package
Respected around the world for our heritage in promoting safety and continuous improvement, our work as the UK’s aviation regulator influences every area of the industry. Crucial to our professional credibility in the regulatory, commercial and international sphere is our ability to provide expert guidance and good judgment.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your varied experience gained onshore or offshore and professional training qualifications within the UK helicopter industry conducting oversight activity in both the flight operations and training context.
Your internal training for the role will qualify you to carry out the core activities of the Flight Operations (Training) Inspector which requires a level of senior executive contact and influence across the full spectrum of the helicopter industry. This enables you to conduct regulatory activity with AOC holders where your experience will help to ensure they operate to the highest standards of safety and compliance.
You will carry out audits and inspections, reporting your findings and agreeing best practice, recommendations and action plans to address non-compliance. Your training qualifications and experience will also be used to oversee pilot licensing activities, including oversight of examiner and instructor standards, simulator evaluations and approval of operator training/checking programmes.
As an aviation professional who holds an EASA ATPL(H)/IR this is an opportunity to use your knowledge and experience to enhance safety in the helicopter industry.
A background as an experienced Instructor and Examiner in both the aircraft and FSTD settings is essential, and experience in Police or HEMS operations would also be an advantage.
Just as importantly, you must be a strong communicator who commands respect at all levels and is able to influence others while upholding the values of clarity, fairness and proportionality.
Closing Date: 31 Aug 2016
Interview Date: Week commencing 26 September 2016
Committed to Equality of Opportunity.
SAUDI ARABIA-OCONUS-AL TAIF
Security Clearance: None
The Helicopter Simulator Instructor Pilot is responsible to train and evaluate pilots in the simulator.
- Instruct Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) pilots on all Simulator (SIM) courses according to RSAF Training manuals.
- Periodically inspect the SIM.
- Review, analyze and track all SIM errors and reports.
- Write training plans.
- Update the SIM manuals according to RSAF training manuals.
- Advise the manager of SIM of issues.
- Teaches all flight simulator procedures and responsibilities.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with the training of Operation of Flight Simulators.
- Experience with the development and use of prepared presentation materials for use in class room.
- Knowledge of Micro Office Systems Business Suite.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Instructor Pilot on 412 helicopter Simulators.
- Graduate of SIM Instructor program.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in instructing on SIM.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in training of multiple types of visual, computers, interface, motion and controls and instructor operating systems.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- May work outdoors with weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.
- Minimal travel required (less than 5%).
Aviation / Support (Full-time)
Aug 4, 2015, 12:48:17 PM
Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: AW189
Contact: David Neave
Sector: Flight Crew, Rotary
Job Role: Pilot Jobs, Captain Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Minimum total flying hours: 3000hrs
Mercator Aviation Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to the vacancy.
Source: AW189 Captain in Asia - 3010
Influence the future of helicopter emergency medical services in Australia and contribute to continuing innovation in this market sector. Toll Helicopters is now offering opportunities for qualified professionals looking to join a team which delivers aeromedical helicopter services to the NSW and ACT Governments and world-class training at Toll's Aeromedical Crewing Excellence Training Centre at our Sydney facility.
Toll Helicopters (see www.tollgroup.com/tollhelicopters and www.tollgroup.com/acetrainingcentre), part of the Toll Group, operates on a global scale and are currently looking for Multi-Engine, MECIR, NVIS Pilots to fly on our NSW and ACT HEMS operations.
Candidates whom have previously expressed interest in working for Toll Helicopters are encouraged to re-apply.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to play an integral role in our specialist helicopter business providing safe, reliable, mission-critical aeromedical services to NSW and ACT Health.
Reporting to the respective Base Managers and the Contract Senior Pilot, the EMS Pilot positions are based in Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra and Orange. These positions will work on an equal time roster and enjoy the benefits that these work patterns provide. Start dates will vary by Base, with all positions commencing within the period 1 October 2016 through to 1 May 2017. All line pilots will be employed pursuant to the Toll Helicopters Pilots' Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2016.
- Excellent crew resource management and communication skills.
- Air Transport Pilots' Licence (Helicopter) with the appropriate endorsements and ratings to act as pilot in command of all NSW / ACT EMS operations authorised by the Operator's certificate.
- 2500 hours rotary wing flight experience.
- 1500 hours PIC turbine rotary wing
- 500 hours PIC multi engine turbine rotary wing
- Minimum 12 months and 100 hrs PIC in EMS/SAR operation.
- NVG Endorsement with minimum 50 hrs PIC NVG.
- Multi-Engine Command Instrument Rating with minimum 3 renewals.
- CASA Class 1 Medical.
- Highly desirable:
- AW139 Type Endorsement and minimum 100 hrs PIC relevant experience on type.
- EMS/SAR experience on AW139.
- Comprehensive night, winch and IFR experience
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and have the added security of joining a global organisation willing to explore opportunities both within Australia and internationally. If you feel you have the professional attributes we seek, please apply online with your up to date Resume and covering letter.
Toll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Indigenous Australians to apply.
You must be able to provide evidence of having the Right to Work in Australia
Source: Pilot (EMS) Job in Sydney - SEEK
We are currently seeking an EC130B4 Pilot to be based in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and the ability to perform effectively the functions associated with the job and with the scale of the operation.
This position is full time and attracts a competitive salary package plus additional benefits including accommodation allowance, medical cover, 45 calendar days holiday per annum and 1 return flight per annum to Point of Hire.
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum flying experience required is 2,000 hours total time of which 500 hours in turbine helicopters
- Must have 30 hours flying over the last 6 months on the EC130B4 of which 10 hours the last 90 days
- Minimum flying experience required on EC130B4: 350 hours
- Total night flight : 300hrs of which 200hrs as PIC
- Current Instrument Rating with more than 100hrs in Actual or Simulated IMC
- Current ATPL (UAE/GCAA, EASA, FAA or equivalent)
- Current First Class medical
- Minimum ELP Level 5
- Middle East Experience is an asset
- Current TRE/TRI on type is an advantage
- Must be patient
- Safety Conscious
- Understand excellence in customer service
Zenon are currently recruiting AW189 Captains and Co-Pilots for a large rotary operation based in South East Asia.
To qualify for this new and exciting opportunity, applicants must have as a minimum:
• 1500+ total flying hours
• 1000 PIC time for Captains
• 300 hours on AW189
• Type Rating on AW189
• ATPL (H)
• JAA/EASA/ICAO Licence
This permanent position offers a competitive salary.
To register your interest in this position, kindly supply Zenon Aviation’s Rotary Team with the following information to email@example.com:
• Colour copy of Licence
• Colour copy of Passport
• Last 10 pages of your log book in colour
• Date of last flight on AW189
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contract Forest Spray pilot needed for Thunder Bay, Ont and area. Must have experience in forestry spray. Must have current Ontario Pesticide Applicator Licence; leadership and supervisory abilities. Endorsed on Bell 206B, R44. 3-5 years experience. Competitive wage. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Zimmer Air Services. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heli Aviation is a long established helicopter business located in Augsburg (one of Germany’s traditional aviation industry regions). With over 7-years’ experience in complex helicopter operations in challenging environments, Heli Aviation operates more than 11 helicopters of various types suitable for different kinds of missions. The business specialises in Human Relief Missions for non-governmental organisations and government agencies to deliver food, medical supplies, doctors, patients and rescue teams to remote places.The company also operates MEDEVAC services, aerial work and aircraft maintenance and provides training solutions.And just recently Heli Aviation joined the Babcock International Group. Heli Aviation sits within Babcock’s Mission Critical Services (MCS) business.
We are looking for a helicopter pilot with flight instructor rating at our main base at Augsburg Airport for the next possible date.
The main task will be flight training of PPL(H) and CPL(H) students as well as commercial flights. Other tasks are for example doing office work related to flight training and commercial operations.
You can offer us the following skills and qualifications:
- Successfully completed professional education
- EASA CPL(H) License with Instructor rating, valid EASA medical class I
- ideally valid certificates (dangerous goods, CRM, fire fighting,...)
- work experience as a flight instructor for helicopters
- Ideally rated on Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44 and Airbus Helicopters AS350 ( not
- necessarily required)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Ideally good written and spoken German skills ( not necessarily required)
- Reliability, motivation and flexibility