Recruiter: TalentExpertise Intl
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
On behalf of our client we are seeking BELL 412 Captains. This is a permanent position based in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. The ideal candidate must be type rated on BELL 412.
Interested individuals can send their CV in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated on BELL 412
Northern Shield Helicopters Ltd. has been providing helicopter services to Saskatchewan for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on offering the best flight crews who can meet our customers’ needs safely, efficiently, and with an emphasis on impeccable customer service. Our 24 hour Dispatch team works directly with our pilots to ensure that our customer’s satisfaction is met on every trip.
Aircraft currently operated are:
• 2 Bell 206 Jet Rangers
• 1 Bell 206LIV Long Ranger
• 2 Bell 205 A1+'s
• 3 Bell 407's
Among the services we provide with our helicopter fleet are:
• Forest fire suppression
• Geo-technical and drill rig support
• Urban construction
• Power line and pipeline patrol
• Passenger transport
• Crew changes in remote locations
• Sightseeing rides
• Aerial photography and cinematography
• General cargo slinging
We are seeking applicants with:
3000 hours Pilot In Command
500 hours on Bell 407 or Multi Blade (Preferred)
Long-lining experience required
Salary: As per company pay scale commensurate with experience.
Link: Read More..
Flight Crew Applicants must have:
- Candidates MUST be Canadian citizens or MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Valid Canadian License.
- Longline experience is a definite asset.
- Consideration will be given to those with endorsements on one (or more) of the following types of aircraft:
- Bell 206, Bell 206L-L3-L4, Bell 205, Bell 212, Bell 214/214ST, Bell 407.
- Eurocopter AS350 series.
- Sikorsky SK58T, SK61.
- References will be required.
Helicopter Transport Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We offer very competitive compensations packages to successful candidates that are hardworking and motivated. Correspondence by email is the preferred method of communication for all applicants. We appreciate receiving all submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Source: Helicopter Transport Services.
Applications are invited for the position of Deputy Chief Pilot.
The successful applicant will assist the Chief Pilot in the day to day operational management, and stand in during their absence. Details of the Chief Pilot’s role can be found in the BCL Operations Manual. The Deputy Chief Pilot’s role will mirror these duties.
This would be a great career development opportunity for the right candidate, providing exposure to new areas of business management including; the management of staff, and internal/external client liaison.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A current ATPL with the appropriate ratings for at least one of the aircraft used in the operations.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and team member skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Number of Openings
: Jun 16, 2015, 6:16:44 PM
An Equal Opportunity Employer : race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic
Source: Bristow - bristowgroup.com
Recruiter:VIH Aerospace Inc
Location:North Saanich, British Columbia, Canada
Salary:Based On Experience
VIH Helicopters is accepting applications for S61 Pilots for immediate domestic and/or possible overseas deployment.
If you meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Unrestricted ATPLH
• 5000 hours PIC
• 2000 hours on type
• 2000 hours vertical reference
• Glowing References
Source: S61 Captain - Best Aviation Jobs
Oaklands Global is delighted to be supporting our well established Rotary Client with the recruitment of a Head of Training to join them on a permanent basis in the UK.
The individual will be responsible for the smooth running of the Approved Training Organisation, offering type ratings, TRI Courses and Modular IR(H). The successful candidate will also be the nominated person responsible for the Companies AOC Crew Training.
- Current EASA CPL(H)/IR
- Class 1 medical
- 3000 hours flying experience and 1000 hours PIC on helicopters
- Current TRI/E on light/medium twin helicopters
- Proven management experience in a training environment
- Experience of drafting training and operational manuals
- Significant experience in a HEMS or Police operating environment
- Flexibility to travel nationwide
- Full driving licence
Our Client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, further information of which will be provided to shortlisted applicants.
Only candidate eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: EXCELLENT, SUPERB PACKAGE
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: August Westland, AW139, AW189
Contact: Excel Technical Consulting
Sector: Flight Crew, Rotary, Operations
Job Role: Captain Jobs, Co-Pilot Jobs, First Officer Jobs,Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Excel Technical Consulting are delighted to have been asked to recruit a number of permanent pilots for our very well known client based in the UAE. Our client has a very specific profile that they have asked us to keep to so please read the full advertisement before applying.
The role will mainly consist of flying relatively short sectors around in the Middle East and Europe for very high profile individuals and as with most positions of this type you are expected to be flexible as regards the operation as well as maintaining the highest standard of performance and presentation.
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a VIP/Corporate Pilot, with over 3000 hours rotary experience and 2000 hours in command of twin helicopters.
You must also hold a current ATPL(H) with instrument rating along with an AW139 type rating. Experience of working in the UK and Middle East particularly is an advantage, as are any other types that you might hold.
In return you will be offered a very attractive salary, insluding housing and school allowances, as well as full medical insurance for you and your family among other benefits.
This is potentially the opportunity of a lifetime so if you have the qualifications and experience, why not apply today?
OSF Saint Francis, Inc.
5510 East State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Minimum Certification Required
Commercial Pilot With Instrument
Minimum Flight Hours Required
2000 to 2500
• OSF Aviation is a hospital based FAA Part 135 certificate holder and is seeking an experienced pilot for a single pilot IFR EC-145 EMS position in north central Illinois. Previous EC-145 experience, NVG experience, SPIFR experience, helicopter EMS experience, and helicopter ATP rating are a plus.
• FAA commercial and instrument rotorcraft ratings.
• Current FAA second class medical.
• 2000 hours PIC in helicopters.
• 100 hours night unaided in helicopters.
• 75 hours instrument/hood time (at least 50 hours helicopter in actual flight).
• 500 hours of cross country flight time.
• 500 hours turbine helicopter.
• Pilot weight is limited to 230 pounds maximum.
(These requirements are considered minimum experience levels and do not guarantee a candidate will be considered for employment. All resumes will be reviewed to determine if the candidate possesses the appropriate experience level before being considered for employment.)
• Starting pay of $80,000 annually for helicopter ATP rating.
• Starting pay of $75,000 for commercial instrument helicopter rating. Commercial instrument helicopter rated pilots will receive a pay increase to $80,000 annually upon satisfactory completion of FAR 135.297 certification and ATP written examination.
• Group medical, dental, and vision plan.
• Section 125 medical plan.
• Employer paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Voluntary supplemental life insurance.
• Short term disability.
• Voluntary long term disability insurance.
• Matching 401(k) plan.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Holiday and additional pay at a rate of time and one-half the base hourly rate.
• 22 days vacation per year.
Interested applicants must submit a current resume in MS Word or Portable Document Format (PDF) format to the Chief Pilot (email@example.com). Faxed or mailed resumes will not be accepted. Applicants must also complete the online application at http://www.osfhealthcare.org. Reference Job ID# OSF000371
3553A Industrial Park Dr
Marianna, FL 32446
850-482-4141 (Main Phone)
Minimum Certification Required
Minimum Flight Hours Required
0 - 300
Safari Helicopter currently has an opening for an in-house Certified Flight Instructor/ Test Pilot. Some experience in helicopter maintenance is a plus. Instructor will work a 40 hour work week, however not all 40 hours will be flight hours. When not giving instruction we ask that our pilots be willing to help with other areas of the business, such as shop work and course material updating.
Location: Marianna, Florida
Pay: Varies by experience
Weight less than 180 pounds
Please emails resumes directly to Sales@SafariHelicopter.com
Source: Certified Flight Instructor