Heli Pilot for Jetranger BIII 206 for Puerto Rico-USA
Puerto Rico-USA ( Caribbean)
We are looking for a Helicopter pilot that will work flying our corporate Helicopter for private use.
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate
• CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (CFI)
• Prefer Bell 206
• 1500 total helicopter flight hours
• 1000 PIC in helicopters
• 500 turbine flight hours
• 100 helicopter night-flight hours (can be combined night and NVG)
• IFR experience a plus
• Flight currency is required.
• Willing to relocate to Puerto Rico - Commonwealth of the USA in the Caribbean.
• Able to work 6 days a week.
•Prepare documents and reports, as required.
•Excellent fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; ability to speak, understand, read and write to an excellent standard.
Good references is a MUST...
Salary range $36k-$40k pending on experience.
Employee Insurance Health Plan 100%.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org