Provide flight training to Bristow Academy customers in the safest manner while adhering to all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and Bristow Academy Operations Manual.
- Provide professional ground and flight instruction to Bristow Academy customers that meet Academy standards.
- Conduct maintenance test flights as well as demonstration flights, as required
- Maintain accurate Academy training records and report to their Team Leader or assigned supervisor
- Maintain the highest level of safety at all times
- Manage student workload appropriately and maintain superior customer service
- Ensure student training records are complete, accurate and up to date
- Conduct instruction using only Bristow Academy and FAA/EASA approved training material.
- Discuss all training plans with customers prior to performing services.
- Periodically act as Duty Officer to ensure aircraft are tied down and to provide flight following service when Dispatch staff complete their duty time
Required Education / Experience / Certifications:
- Holds a current EASA Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter Pilot Certificate
- Holds a current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter Pilot Certificate
- Holds a current FAA Flight Instructor Rotorcraft-Helicopter Certificate
- Holds a current FAA Rotorcraft-Helicopter Instrument Rating
- Must be able to obtain FAA Flight Instructor Instrument Helicopter Certificate within 3 months
- Holds a current FAA Class 2 Medical Certificate or higher
- Experience with Schweizer 300CB/CBi model helicopter required
- Experience with Robinson R-22 and R-44 model helicopters preferable, but not required
: Americas-United States-Florida
Number of Openings
: Aug 30, 2013, 5:21:16 PM
: Sep 6, 2013, 5:59:00 AM