Summit Air Ambulance is seeking a Full Time helicopter float (relief) pilot for air-ambulance operations. Position will require travel to the company HEMS bases to cover open pilot shifts. The successful candidate will be required to live in the Boise, ID area near the company headquarters.
Following successful completion of company interview, pre-employment drug screening, previous employer record review, FAA background investigation, and ground and flight training/checks; the individual will serve as a float/backup pilot in a fleet consisting of Agusta 109Es and a Bell 206 L3. Must be a skilled aviator and team leader, effective in demonstrating professional demeanor and conduct. Extensive Part 135 and EMS experience are preferred.
· The ability to fit in with our team. This position demands above average professional and inter-personal skills!
· 4000 hours total time
· 2500 Hours Rotorcraft PIC
· Current FAA Commercial/ATP Certificate with Rotorcraft and Instrument ratings;
· Current First or Second Class FAA Medical Certificate, no restrictions
· No FAA Warnings/Violations
· A109E Experience
· NVG Experience
In addition to the above requirements, the preferred candidate will have;
· Extensive helicopter mountain-flying experience
· Bell 206 L3 experience
Company offers very competitive pay and benefits.
Phone calls will not be taken. Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to (208) 453-8404.