2000 Highway 95, Suite 210
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
Tri State CareFlight is currently seeking an experienced full time Rotor Wing Training Captain for the Bullhead City, AZ area. Must be capable of developing programs for training. The schedule will be a 4/3 and will require company paid travel during your scheduled days on. The position will be responsible for all initial and recurrent ground and flight training as well as evaluations and covering shifts if necessary. Tri State CareFlight is a CAMTS accredited company with excellent pay and benefits. Tri State CareFlight pays for the employee insurance benefits 100% with family plans available for purchase, and offers paid time off and 401K matching.
· Current FAA Commercial rotorcraft certificate with an instrument rating.
· CFI certificate
· Class II medical
· EMS and instructional experience
· 2000 hours minimum helicopter
· 1500 hours PIC helicopter
· 1000 hours Turbine
· Minimum 100 hours unaided night
· NVG experience required
· Must currently meet and maintain a duty weight of 215 pounds
· Must relocate to the Bullhead City, AZ area
· The preferred candidate will have Agusta and Eurocopter experience