Deputy Chief Pilot Rotary Wing
(Deputy Flight Operations Manager)
The Hevilift Group is a well-established and highly regarded group of aviation companies operating fixed and rotary wing aircraft throughout Southeast Asia.
With expanding operation thoughout South East Asia and the Pacific Region, Hevilift Ltd is seeking applications for a suitably qualified and experienced Deputy Chief Pilot Rotary Wing in PNG.
The successful individual must have exceptional organisation and administrative abilities, knowledge and experience in the use of electronic rostering and training systems (e.g. Air Maestro) and the ability to effectively manage a large number of personnel.
The minimum requirements and qualifications are as follows:
- Instructor rating
- Training and Checking experience
- Minumum of two endorsements on Bell 212, 412, 206 and / or 407
- BH212 training experience a necessity
- High altitude and vertical reference experience
- Evaluating and mentoring new pilot staff into their role
- Management and administration skills
- Conversant at working with regulations and helping to create and maintain policy and procedures within the regulations
- A fit and proper interview with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority will be conducted
- Ability to undertake line flying duties when required
The touring position is 28/28 however additional oversight and management duties while off-tour will br required. Full accommodation and repatriation is provided, as well as the opportunity to work with a progressive, expanding company.
Successful applicant should be willing to relocate to within the Region (Australia/ NZ) to be effective.
If you feel you are ready to take up a challenging position in this dynamic organisation, please send CV with complete flight experience history and employment history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 28 September 2013.via Australian Federation of Air Pilots - Pilot Jobs in Asia Pacific Region.