There is an opportunity to join the management team of this dynamic and growing company, as we have a vacancy for an Aviation Compliance Manager. The Aviation Compliance Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Aviation Operations in the development, implementation and evaluation of pilot training programs in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulation, CAMTS, and Summit Air Ambulance (SAA) requirements.
Basic Function Summary
The Aviation Compliance Manager assists the Chief Pilot in maintaining required pilot and medical crew training records in accordance with applicable FARs. The Aviation Compliance Manager also oversees the safety program and assists in the development, implementation and evaluation of the safety management program and works in collaboration with SAA leadership to achieve the company’s goals and objectives, and to maintain the highest level of safety, service, and standards operating under the Federal Aviation Regulations part 135.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience operating under FAR part 135 or 121 with aviation management experience
- Commercial Helicopter Rating as well as a training background
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Hold an airline transport pilot (ATP) certificate with appropriate type ratings
- Professional business savvy
- Ability to collaborate with other department/originations
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong initiative skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and tasks
- Frequent travel out of town
- Ability to support the Director of Aviation Operations in business and operational goals.
- Proficient at guiding, directing and evaluating personnel
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
This position will be based out of the company’s home office in Caldwell, Idaho, which is located just minutes away from the state capital of Boise. The Boise area is a great place to live. Whether it’s the vibrant cultural and recreational opportunities, the friendly people or the mild climate, Boise and the surrounding communities afford a quality of life second to none. Good jobs, affordable housing and a safe, clean and vibrant downtown all add up to an excellent lifestyle.
Your professionalism and dedication are truly rewarded at Summit, which provides outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as flexible spending accounts and a 401(K) retirement plan with generous company match.
Interested candidates may send a cover letter and their resume to Summer Haith, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or by fax to 208-453-8404. If desired, the complete position description may be obtained upon request to Ms. Haith. Summit Air Ambulance is an equal opportunity employer.
About Summit Air Ambulance
Summit Air Ambulance is a regional leader in air medical transportation. The company owns and operates a fleet of Pilatus PC-12 fixed-wing aircraft and Agusta 109E Power helicopters that are used for interfacility hospital transportation and emergency scene response. The company operates a rotor-wing base in Bozeman, Montana; a rotor-wing/fixed-wing base in Elko, Nevada; and a fixed-wing base in Reno, Nevada. Summit Air Ambulance’s corporate office, communications center, and maintenance facility are located at the Caldwell Industrial Airport in Caldwell, Idaho.
Job and location categories
Recent 10 jobs
- R-44/B-206 Seasonal Tour Pilot – Tennessee
- Firefighting S61 PIC – USA, Canada & Mexico
- R44 Tour Pilot – Florida
- R-44/B-206 Base Pilot – Western Canada
- MI-8 Captain – Colombia
- EC135 Check & Training Pilot – Australia
- S-92 Captains & Co-Pilots – Nova Scotia
- CALSTAR HEMS Pilots – California
- REACH Air Medical Services – Multiple U.S. Locations
- Air Methods – Multiple U.S. Locations