POSITION : FIRST OFFICER
DEPARTMENT : FLIGHT OPERATIONS (RW)
LOCATION : PORT HARCOURT
- Valid CPL (H) license
- Valid Instrument Rating
- 200 hours total time
- Plan flights to ensure successful execution of clients’ flight requests.
- Conduct pre-flight checks and ensure aircraft serviceable and prepared for assigned flights in order to meet flight schedule and avoid delays.
- Ensure passengers are properly briefed on safety and emergency procedures before flight operations.
- Execute intended flight as approved and directed after obtaining necessary air traffic clearance.
- Ensure passengers’ safe disembarkment from the aircraft after flight operations.
- Ensure aircraft’s safe handing over to the ground crew.
- Conduct post-flight checks round the aircraft after executing flight missions.
- Prepare post flight documentations for customer’s invoicing and aircraft maintenance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to exude confidence when speaking with crew and passengers.
Handwritten application + detailed CV to be received by Ag.HHRA on/before Fri 5th Oct 2013
Only successful candidates will be contacted.