Bristow Helicopters Nigeria is the largest provider of offshore helicopters services to the Nigeria oil and gas sector.
We are the only aviation company in Nigeria that has consistently trained Nigerians as pilots over the past 30 years.
We are expanding our fleet as we contribute to the development of Nigeria’s natural resources.
We operate in Eket, Warri, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
There are also opportunities for overseas assignment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians. The company will sponsor its selected candidates on a Pilot Training Scheme. Successful candidates will be employed by Bristow in Nigeria.
Job Title: Cadet Pilot
Business Unit: West African Business Unit
- A minimum of five (5) credits in West Africa School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E)
- A minimum of university degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University OR
- A Commercial Pilot Licence CPL – (A or H) course.
· Must be of Nigerian Nationality
· Maximum age limit is 28years
· The candidate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge in aviation.
Selection will include Aptitude Test, Complex Co-ordination Test and interviews.
So if you want to be part of this successful Bristow team, a distinction that is recognised in helicopter aviation around the world, then apply to us now.
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Number of Openings
: Nov 6, 2013, 1:53:32 PM
: Nov 30, 2013, 11:59:00 PM