Era Helicopters LLC, one of the world‘s leading helicopter operators, is now hiring an EC135 Pilot for PennSTAR.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pilot in Command – General Responsibilities meeting PennSTAR contract requirements;
- Single Pilot VFR Operation;
- Pilot an EC 135T1 (CDS);
- Night & Day rotation;
- Perform Night Vision Goggle Operations;
- Perform all duties associated with HEMS Operations.
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft category with Instrument rating required;
- Class rating;
- First OR Second Class medical required;
- 3,000 total hours minimum desired;
- 2,000 total hours minimum required;
- 1,500 hours PIC helicopter required;
- 500 hours Cross Country required;
- 200 night hours required;
- 100 hours Instrument including 50 hours actual Instrument;
- NVG qualified with previous Part 135 employer preferred;
- Previous EMS experience preferred;
- EC-135 qualified preferred.
Our compensation structure is designed to make Era an attractive employer and we are competitive within the industry. We also offer a very competitive benefit package which includes an employer sponsored matching 401k plan.