Provide flight training to Bristow Academy customers in the safest manner while adhering to all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) and Bristow Academy Operations Manual.
- Provide professional ground and flight instruction to Bristow Academy customers that meet Academy standards.
- Conduct maintenance test flights as well as demonstration flights, as required
- Maintain accurate Academy training records and report to their Team Leader or assigned supervisor
- Maintain the highest level of safety at all times
- Manage student workload appropriately and maintain superior customer service
- Ensure student training records are complete, accurate and up to date
- Conduct instruction using only Bristow Academy and FAA approved training material.
- Discuss all training plans with customers prior to performing services.
- Periodically act as Duty Officer to ensure aircraft are tied down and to provide flight following service when Dispatch staff complete their duty time
- Possesses strong oral communication skills.
- Works independently with little direct supervision.
- Works as part of a team.
- Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve academy goals.
- Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Utilizes all required and recommended Bristow Academy computer applications
Required Education / Experience / Certifications:
- At a minimum, completed the CFI and CFII at Bristow Academy, which includes the full CFI Ground School.
- Hold a current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter Pilot Certificate
- Hold a current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft-Helicopter Pilot Certificate with Instrument-Helicopter
- Hold a current FAA Flight Instructor Rotorcraft-Helicopter Certificate
- Hold an FAA Flight Instructor Rotorcraft-Helicopter Instrument Instructor Certificate
- Hold a current FAA Class 2 Medical Certificate or higher
- Experience with Schweizer 300CB/CBi model helicopter
- Experience with Robinson R-22 model helicopters preferred, but not required
- Experience with Robinson R-44 model helicopters preferred, but not required
: Americas-United States-Louisiana
Number of Openings
: Nov 8, 2013, 2:17:39 PM
: Nov 15, 2013, 5:59:00 AM