Multi Engine Pilot – Various Locations
Opportunities now exist for suitably qualified Multi Engine Pilots at our bases at Adelaide and Mackay, both fixed base and Horn Island, touring.
Main accountabilities include:
- Conduct safe flight operations
- Report all operational and maintenance deficiencies or issues
- Conduct accurate pre-flight and post-flight documentation
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all flight manual procedures
- Conduct aircraft flight preparation and post-flight husbandry including corrosion preventative maintenance
- Ensure the safe and effective control of all passengers and crew
- Conduct accurate pre-flight and post-flight briefings
- Conduct safe and secure configuration of cabin and equipment according to operational task requirements
- Comply with AHPL’s Quality and Safety Systems Management (QSSM) Policy and Procedures
- Alert the organisation to potential or known problems that affect the quality of AHPL’s service delivery
- Initiate recommendations for improvement of AHPL’s Processes and Standard Procedures
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Airline Transport Pilot’s License (H)
- 2500 total hours
- 1500 PIC hours
- 500 Multi Engine PIC hours
- 100 Night hours
- CIR Multi Engine Helicopter with 3 renewals
- Winch and low level endorsements also desirable
If this sounds like you or someone you know please submit your CV to the careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 15 November 2013.
If you have previously applied for opportunities with AHPL and are interested in these opportunities we would ask that you resend your application to be considered for the role.
For more opportunities available with Australian Helicopters, please click here.