We now have opportunities in:
Akron, Ohio (EC-135, VFR)
Clovis, NM (Bell 407, VFR, Apartment, Additional pay $5,000/year, $5,000 retention bonus)
Augusta, GA (Bell 407, VFR)
Perry, FL (EC-135, SPIFR, Apartment, Additional pay $5,000/year)
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Speak Your Language.We’re a company led by pilots.
Our CEO started his career as a PIC.
Our CFO is a PIC.
Our leaders have flown miles in your seat.
We like new aircraft, just like you.
We fly new aircraft.
We fly safely, just like you.
We’re 100% NVG.
We want hands-on training, just like you.
We do quarterly, hands-on, in aircraft (not simulators) training.
We don’t like to be second-guessed on our flight turndowns, just like you.
We trust our pilots’ decisions.
Why are you flying for a company that doesn’t know pilots like we do?
Our passion is flying. Our mission is saving lives.
If you’re ready to join a team of elite EMS helicopter pilots email your resume today to: email@example.com
• Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft
• Helicopter instrument rating
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate
• Prefer Bell 407 or Eurocopter EC135 experience
• 2000 total helicopter flight hours
• 1000 PIC in helicopters
• 1000 turbine flight hours
• 200 helicopter night-flight hours (can be combined night and NVG)
• IFR experience a plus
Flight currency is required.