4525 Airport Approach Road
Duluth, Minnesota 55811
Lake Superior Helicopters is located in Duluth, Minnesota where we contract with a local college providing all of the helicopter flight training for their degree program. We operate R44’s, R22’s, and Schweizer 300C’s in our §141 flight training operation as well as providing other §91 operations throughout a 6 state region including Canada. To fulfill our mission, Lake Superior Helicopters employs 6 full time instructors/pilots.
We are looking for a CFI/CFII who is a self-motivated team player whose positive and professional personality will meld with our safety centered operation as well as our instructors and staff.
Please email all resumes, no phone calls.
- Hold a valid 2nd class medical
- Hold a CFI/CFII- Rotorcraft Helicopter
- SFAR endorsement for both Robinson R22 and R44
- 215lbs or under
- Proper ADM and SRM skills.
- Actively play a role in our Safety Management System
- Work 6 days per week on average.
- Team Player
- Completion of the Robinson Safety Course
- Experience with Aspen Evolution 1000 Pro
- Experience with Garmin 430/530
- Experience in a Schweitzer 300C
- Experience teaching at a 141 school
- Experience in Sales and marketing