|Job Title||Helicopter Flight Instructor|
|Category||Category -> Flight Instructor|
|Type||Type -> Full-time|
|Region||Region -> Middle East|
|Function||Helicopter Flight Instructor|
|Description||Our Aviation client is looking for a Helicopter Flight Instructor to join the new Helecopter division of the Academy.|
- Impart flying instructions as per the syllabus of a course.
- Keep close watch on the progress of a student and keep the next higher in chain informed about the same.
- Keep updated records of the students.
- Conduct classes for helicopters in ground school once not committed with the flight instructions.
- Follow all safety procedures as per regulations and educate students on all such aspects for safe conduct of flying training.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Head of Operations/CFI/management.
|Requirements||To be considered for the role you must:|
- Be a CPL-H holder with IR, FI and valid medical.
- Have minimum 2000 hours helicopter experience,
- Have a minimum 1000 instructional experience hours and type rating on R-44.
|Benefits||Inclusive package + Annual flight + Medical|
|Salary Range||10,000 AED to 15,000 AED per month|
|Posted By||Kevin Hunter|
via Helicopter Flight Instructor.