CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
We have an immediate need for a Bell 407GX Helicopter Pilot to be based in Englewood, Colorado at the Centennial (KAPA) airport. The primary job is transporting company technicians to and from radio sites in the mountains with occasional class B long line operations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in a small team environment
- Completed at least two years college or equivalent experience
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter rating (instrument rating desirable)
- Possess a current second-class or higher airman medical certificate
- Possess a current US passport
- Minimum 2000 flight hours of documented Pilot in Command helicopter flight experience, preferably with at least 100 hours in type
- Minimum 750 flight hours operating in high mountainous terrain including both summer as well as winter operations with deep snow landings
- Class B long line experience
This position is for an Experienced Mountain Pilot. Landings are typically made at over 10,000’ and as high as 12,500’. Those without mountain flying experience should not apply.
This position will close on Friday, December 6th 2013, all applications need to go through our HR Department at www.centurylink.com/careers to be considered. To locate the job posting follow the link above, then select the “job search” and do a search for “pilot.”
Any questions can be directed to Mike at email@example.com.