Vista I Inc. provides electric utility inspection services. These include routine, comprehensive, and UV / IR inspections. Requires travel with over night during the week, home most weekends.
Vista I Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, & vision coverage; paid time off and holiday pay.
- Current FAA Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Must have 200 hrs Bell 206 and MD500 experience
- 2,000 total Helicopter Flight Hours
- 1,000 total Helicopter PIC Hours
- 1,000 total Turbine Hours
- Previous Electric Utility Patrol Experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative.