2000 Highway 95, Suite 210
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
TriState CareFlight is currently seeking experienced full-time EMS pilots for our South Eastern New Mexico locations. Pilot schedule is 7 days on, 7 days off. ATP encouraged but not required for all locations. TriState CareFlight is CAMTS accredited company with excellent starting pay and benefits. TriState CareFlight pays for the employee insurance benefits 100%, family plans available, paid time off, 401K matching, too many benefits to list. Salary starting at $70,000.00 including sign on bonus.
- Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft helicopter and instrument ratings
- Current FAA Class II medical certificate
- Minimum 2000 hours helicopter total time required
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC in helicopter required
- 1000 Turbine flight hours
- Minimum 100 hours cumulative unaided night experience required
- Must currently meet and be able to maintain a duty weight of less than 215 lbs.
- The preferred candidate will have previous EMS, Agusta 119, NVG experience and ATP rating
- Successful completion of an interview, medical evaluation, pre-employment drug screening, previous employer record review, FAA background investigation and any other TSA investigating requirements
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!