Serves as a bi-lingual flight instructor, responsible for implementing and evaluating quality of training as per Bristow Academy guidelines.
- Inform MTP Manager or his representatives on training and standardization issues.
- Assist in the development of all training programs to make sure that they meet military standards.
- Assist with the translation, verification and approval of all Spanish documents to ensure accuracy and standardization.
- Assist in inspecting and maintaining training records for students to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Assist the MTP manager in seeking and researching new training possibilities.
- Perform duties as a Bristow Academy Flight Instructor, ensuring the highest level of professionalism, a high level of proficiency and to provide the highest quality training to our students.
- Available for short-notice deployment to foreign countries to complete the Bristow mission.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MTP Manager.
Required Education / Certifications / Languages:
- Must have over 2500 flight hours, of which a minimum of 1250 must be in helicopters.
- Must have CFI.
- CFII must be attained within 6 months of appointment to position.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish in both spoken and written forms.
: Americas-United States-Florida
Number of Openings
: Jan 10, 2014, 1:31:57 PM
: Jan 24, 2014, 5:59:00 AM