GSH & Group of Companies has an immediate opening for a Pilot who has the following qualifications and experience:
- Unrestricted ATPL-H with current Group 4 Instrument Rating
- Instructional experience / Instructor rating
- Operational experience in a crew environment
- 3000 hrs PIC
- 1000 hrs on Bell 412 / 212 helicopters
- Actual IMC experience
- Experience in VFR utility operations including long lining
- BK-117 & AS350 experience an asset
- Instructional experience on Bell 412 / 212 an asset
- ACP qualification an asset
The successful candidate will assist with the conduct of initial and recurrent training on Bell medium helicopters, as well as fly both VFR and IFR operations depending on requirements.
Interested applicants should forward a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2014.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contact
via Ads - Helicopter Employment - PILOT.