Air Medical Resource Group (AMRG) is seeking experienced Single-Pilot IFR EC135 Helicopter Pilots to join our team in Hawaii. Salary is $85,000 - $115,000 depending on experience and number of shifts worked.
- Current FAA Commercial Rotorcraft Certificate
- Instrument Rating Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 3,000 total helicopter flight hours
- 1,000 PIC in helicopters
- 1,000 turbine flight hours
- 200 IFR flight hours
- 100 SPIFR
- Applicants must possess the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 80 pounds.
- Applicants must also be able to maintain a duty weight of no more than 225lbs, fully suited.
- EMS, NVG and EC135 experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Part 135 On-demand HEMS availability
- Part 135 Pre-flight planning, including the filing of flight plans
- Completing a load manifest to include calculating weight and balance
- Preflight and postflight inspection of aircraft
- Fueling aircraft
- Pre and post-flight debriefing
We are dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment. AMRG offers relocation assistance, paid vacation, holiday pay, a 401(k) plan, as well as medical/dental insurance for the employee and immediate family.
We value and maintain a drug free workplace and conduct pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.