451 Aviation Blvd, Suite 101
Santa Rosa, California 95403
Thank you for taking the next step in the REACH Air Medical Services hiring process!
REACH is recruiting for a Rotor-Wing Pilot (IFR) to join the REACH Team in Houston Texas. We offer a dynamic, challenging and team-oriented atmosphere for the rotor-wing pilot who is in search of the ultimate flying experience!
REACH Air Medical Services is an EMS helicopter and fixed-wing provider headquartered in Santa Rosa, California and supports operations in California, Oregon and Texas.
REACH operates Agusta A109, Bell 407, Eurocopter EC135 helicopters, as well as King Air B200 airplanes to perform patient transports providing high quality, customer-oriented patient care in a safe and efficient manner. Our Flight Crews respond to scene and interfacility patient transport requests, specializing in the transport of critically ill and/or injured pediatric patients. REACH has performed more than 70,000 air ambulance missions throughout the past 27 years.
Come Fly With Us!!!
To learn more about REACH Air Medical Services and to apply for this position, please visit our website www.REACHair.com.
Competitive Salaries and Company-paid Benefits for Employees!
REACH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3000 hrs total helicopter time.
- 1500 hrs PIC (helicopter).
- 500 hrs cumulative night experience.
- 200 hrs cumulative IFR experience.
- EMS and FAR 135 experience preferred.
- Commercial/Instrument helicopter rating.
- Preference is given to applicants who have previous SPIFR in an EC135
- Preference given to candidates with ATP rating.
- Preference given to candidates with NVG experience
- Must maintain duty weight of less than 210 lbs