|Company:||Fujairah Aviation Academy|
|Fax Number:||(0) 92226813|
|Address:||Po Box 777|
|Company Info:||Located in Fujairah, the heart of the east coast of The United Arab Emirates, Fujairah Aviation Academy, offers a comprehensive range of training courses...|
|Supported Manufacturers:||Diamond, Cessna|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
| Job Information|
|Job Title:||Chief Flying Instructor - Helicopters|
|Location:||Fujairah, U.A.E. International International|
- Works under and report to the Head of helicopter operations. He will be required to perform following duties:-
- Organize and plan all flying activities for all the courses planned in the Academy.
- Carry out standardization of flight instructors.
- Allocate students/instructors as per the training program in progress in the most efficient manner.
- Prepare daily flight schedule with input from instructors, flight operations, and maintenance making best use of instructors, students and helicopters.
- Preparation of monthly reports, progress reports and keep the data updated.
- Monitor and impose discipline on ground and in the air by all instructors and student to ensure safe flying environment.
- Maintain instructors and students validity records of all certificates, licenses and medical certificates.
- Work out leave plan for the flight instructors an d students.
- Remain in coordination with engineering department for smooth training flight schedule.
- CPL-H with IR, FI, IRI holder with valid medical.
- Must have minimum 2500 hours helicopter experience, 1500 on R-44 with type rating, out of which 1000 hours should be as flight instructor on R-44.
Benefits: Total 16,000 United Arab Emirates Dirhams. Details as under:-
Basic pay 4,000
Other allowance 7,000
Annual ticket for self
Medical/life insurance for self
|Job Ident #:|
|Benefits:||We focus on development and welfare our emplyees|
via Pilot-Rotary Wing job at Fujairah Aviation Academy - Chief Flying Instructor - Helicopters.