||Chesapeake Bay Helicopters
||5202 West Military Highway
||Chesapeake Bay Helicopters, Inc. (CBH) was originally incorporated in 1998 as a family business. Since that time, CBH has grown into a technologically based, diversified commercial services provider that exists to support the reliability of utility company assets.
||View all jobs for this company.
| Job Information
||Utility Patrol Helicopter Pilot - MD500
||Chesapeake Virginia USA
Chesapeake Bay Helicopters, Inc. (CBH) was originally incorporated in 1998 as a family business. Since that time, CBH has grown into a technologically based, diversified commercial services provider that exists to support the reliability of utility company assets.
- PIC of MD500 flying comprehensive aerial utility patrols (pipeline & power line) in a wire environment
- Conducts both basic patrols and patrols involving advanced data gathering and analyzing capabilities
- Work with Data Collection Specialist daily to make proper maps, notifications, and other mission planning
- Conduct daily safety check reports and daily paperwork for maintenance or customer.
- 20 on 10 off
- This position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and significant overnight travel within the United States. Some work will be in the Washington DC SFRA and FRZ.
- FAA Commercial Helicopter Pilot Certificate & Second Class Medical.
- 2000 hours minimum total time in a Helicopter as PIC/SIC
- 1000 hours minimum must be in a turbine powered Rotorcraft/Helicopter
- 100 hours minimum must be in Helicopter MD500
- 300 hours minimum Flying in the Wire Environment
- Valid state driver’s license
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident or have appropriate Visa.
- MD factory school and a plus.
- Pass a DOT drug test and background check
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team to provide the highest level of safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, upbeat personality and a willingness to work within the guidelines of the company.
- Follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-paced, structured environment.
- Have work experience in Class B, Class C, Class D airspace. Some work will be in the Washington DC SFRA and FRZ.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to new requirements, including learning new applications and/or helicopter systems.
- Detail Oriented.
|Job Ident #:
||CBH offers the following employee benefits: •Paid personal time off. •Medical. •Dental. •401K. •Life Insurance.
via Pilot-Rotary Wing job at Chesapeake Bay Helicopters - Utility Patrol Helicopter Pilot - MD500.