|Company:||Upper Limit Aviation, Inc|
|Fax Number:||(801) 596-2779|
|Address:||619 N 2360 W|
Salt Lake City
|Company Info:||Part 141 helicopter Flight school and 135 commercial operations|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
|Job Title:||CFII - Turbine|
|Location:||West Memphis Arkansas USA|
Provide flight and ground instruction in a Bell 206L3 in accordance with Part 61 and 141, FAA regulations, Airmen’s Information Manual, advisory circulars, airport operations, and Upper Limit Aviation policies and procedures. Schedule students, maintain records, and ensure that each student in each flight course meets course standards, training requirements, and objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
Perform those flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal Aviation Regulations in accordance with the approved Training Course Outline.
· 500 hours Bell 206 series total logged flight time
· 1,000 PIC
· Must hold a current FAA Class I, or Class II Medical Certificate.
· Pass Upper Limit Aviation’s initial and on-going drug and alcohol testing program if required.
· Aircraft piloting skills, including familiarity with and ability to perform required flight maneuvers and procedures.
· Knowledge of and ability to apply effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight.
· Knowledge of appropriate Federal Aviation Regulations and related administrative and operational procedures and requirements.
· Ability to work well under pressure in fast-paced and noisy environment while exercising sound judgment at all times.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Productivity and Performance
· Maintain 80% pass rate for final review and stage checks.
· Bravo Airspace experience
· Density Altitude flying above 5,000 feet
· Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI) experience a plus
· Advanced Ground Instruction (AGI) preferred
To apply send your resume to: Julie Mower, HR Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upper Limit Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Job Ident #:||22014|
|Benefits:||medical and retirement|