||Post Office Box 90340
||PHI, Inc., is the world`s leader in commercial helicopter transporation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention JSfirm when responding to this ad.
Bell, Sikorsky, and American Eurocopter.
||View all jobs for this company.
| Job Information
||EC135 Captain, VFR/NVG
||West Burlington Iowa USA
PHI AIR MEDICAL EC135 Captain, VFR/NVG
- PHI Air Medical Group (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- 24 Hrs. Operations (day/night rotation)
- Successful applicants are required to live within 1 hour drive of base
- Relocation package available
- If relocation package is utilized - 2 year minimum service requirement per CBA
- Housing not provided
7 + 7
West Burlington, IA
- Experience Necessary: CAMTS Requirement
- 2000 Hrs. Total
- 1500 Hrs. Helicopter
- 1000 Hrs. PIC Helicopters
- 500 Hrs. Turbine Helicopters
- 100 Hrs. in Unaided Night Operations
- Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
- 215 lbs. Body Weight Limit
- EC135 Qualified & Current Preferred
- 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred
- 100 Hrs. Mountain Time Preferred
- 150 Hrs. Night Time and 10 Hrs. Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
- Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred
- 200 Hrs. in Type Preferred
- 100 Hrs. Instrument Time and 10 Hrs. Instrument Time in Past 36 Months preferred
- Interview and Acceptance with Area Manager and Program Director
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Schedule 7&7 Day/Night Rotation
- Must Maintain a Residence Within 60 Miles of Base
Please send resume to email@example.com
|Job Ident #:
||PHI, Inc. offers a competitive salary plus:
- 401K Plan
- Safety Bonus
- Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Prescription Cards
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more.
via Pilot-Rotary Wing job at PHI - EC135 Captain, VFR/NVG.