|Address:||#510, 10014 - 99 Street|
|Company Info:||OpsMobil is not just a Helicopter company, but an Oilfield Service company. Since inception, OpsMobil has provided exceptional helicopter & fixed wing charter services to the Oil & Gas sector, and over the years we have expanded our capabilities, beyond transportation, offering complete airborne & ground production operation solutions. To effectively serve our diverse client base, our services are grouped into three divisions, Production Management, Surveillance and Charter. Each division is lead by an experienced and capable management team making “Team OpsMobil” the leaders in aerial production solutions.|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
| Job Information|
|Job Title:||Rotary Wing Pilot - Multi Engine|
|Location:||Grande Prairie Alberta Canada|
Job Description: The Rotary Wing Pilot - Multi-Engine is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of company rotary wing aircraft while transporting passengers and equipment to various locations.
- Using standards set out in the Canadian Aviation Regulations, CASS, and the OpsMobil Operations Manual, the Multi Engine Rotary Pilot operates company rotary wing aircraft in a safe, efficient manner in accordance with all air traffic regulations and restrictions.
- Have a continuous knowledge of all company policies and procedures or working knowledge on where to find information essential to the day to day operations of company assets and personnel.
- Maintains pilot licenses and qualifications in good standing by ensuring all required training/recurrent training is completed as necessary. Maintains currency on types (3 circuits in the previous 90 days).
- Conduct or supervise the performance of all preflight and post flight activities as required by the company, to include but not limited to: Flight planning, aircraft pre and post flight inspections, all associated logbook entries required by the company and Transport Canada and or Regulatory Authorities while outside of Canada.
- Assist in the cleaning and general maintenance of all fleet aircraft.
- Checks fuel supply and conducts pre-flight inspections.
- Deals professionally and courteously with passengers and instructs them on safety.
- Participate in the business development and marketing of all OpsMobil Inc. products and services.
Training and Standards
- Contribute to the development of aircraft type training programs, standard operating procedures and policies.
- Perform all duties as assigned by company management.
- Maintain Maintenance files associated with the position.
- Complete administrative company forms; travel requests, expense claims, and leave requests.
- Participate in professional development.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Academy.
- Teach in Academy programs when identified as a subject matter expert.
- High School diploma required. Post-secondary education is an asset.
- Commercial pilot licence (Canadian) - ATPL-H is considered an asset.
- Valid or renewable IFR rating, night rating, would be an asset.
- Valid Canadian class 1 medical.
- Able to legally work in Canada.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Minimum of 3000 hours rotary wing flight time.
- Minimum of 1500 PIC helicopter.
- Minimum of 500 Multi Engine Helicopter.
- Group 4 IFR helicopter rating an asset.
- Night experience. Aided night operations an asset.
- External Load experience mandatory. Longline experience an asset.
- Flight operations in a two crew environment an asset.
- Able to obtain a Airport Restricted Area Access pass.
|Travel:||Must be willing to travel|
|Job Ident #:|
|Benefits:||Information that is more specific will be provided at the employee orientation, however, OpsMobil subscribes to an employee benefit plan that provides a number of valuable benefits in the event of sickness, disability or death. The overall plan includes, but is not limited to: Life Insurance Plan: - This provides coverage for both the employee and, if so desired, the employee’s family in the event of death Short and Long-term Disability Plan: - Provides for a disability income in the event that the employee suffers from a non-work related injury or disability, which prevents him or her from earning employment income. Extended Health & Dental Plan: - Provides for financial assistance when the employment or the employee’s family incurs medical and / or dental expenses.|
via Pilot-Rotary Wing job at OpsMobil - Rotary Wing Pilot - Multi Engine.