|Company:||Chesapeake Bay Helicopters|
|Fax Number:||(757) 465-9946|
|Address:||5202 West Military Highway|
|Company Info:||Chesapeake Bay Helicopters, Inc. (CBH) was originally incorporated in 1998 as a family business. Since that time, CBH has grown into a technologically based, diversified commercial services provider that exists to support the reliability of utility company assets.|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
| Job Information|
|Job Title:||Utility Patrol Helicopter Pilot|
|Location:||Chesapeake Virginia USA|
Chesapeake Bay Helicopters, Inc. (CBH) was originally incorporated in 1998 as a family business. Since that time, CBH has grown into a technologically based, diversified commercial services provider that exists to support the reliability of utility company assets.
No Calls Please
- PIC of both MD500 & Bell 206 flying comprehensive aerial utility patrols (pipeline & power line) in a wire environment
- Conducts both basic patrols and patrols involving advanced data gathering and analyzing capabilities
- Work with Data Collection Specialist daily to make proper maps, notifications, and other mission planning
- Conduct daily safety check reports and daily paperwork for maintenance or customer.
- Minimum of 1500 hours flight time
- 300 Hours required in MD500 or Bell 206
- VRLL experience
- FAA Commercial Helicopter Pilot Certificate & Second Class Medical.
- Extensive experience in wire environment with formal wire strike avoidance training
- Valid state driver’s license
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident or have appropriate Visa.
- Bell or MD factory school and a plus.
- Pass a DOT drug test and background check
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team to provide the highest level of safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, upbeat personality and a willingness to work within the guidelines of the company.
- Follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-paced, structured environment.
- Have work experience in Class B, Class C, Class D airspace. Some work will be in the Washington DC SFRA and FRZ.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to new requirements, including learning new applications and/or helicopter systems.
- Detail Oriented.
|Job Ident #:||JSfirm.com|
|Benefits:||CBH offers the following employee benefits: •Paid personal time off. •Medical. •Dental. •401K. •Life Insurance.|
via Pilot-Rotary Wing job at Chesapeake Bay Helicopters - Utility Patrol Helicopter Pilot.