|Fax Number:||(316) 613-4806|
|Address:||6601 West Pueblo
|Company Info:||EagleMed LLC is a FAR 135 Critical Care Transport service owned and operated by Air Medical Group Holdings. We offer services to the entire Midwest with 9 King Air C90 airplanes and 12 Eurocopter AS350B2 helicopters, 1 AS355N TwinStar and 1 B200. EagleMed currently has bases in Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, and South Carolina|
|Supported Manufacturers:||Eurocopter, Hawker-Beechcraft|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
|Job Title:||Air Medical Rotor Wing Pilot - Joplin, MO|
|Location:||Joplin Missouri USA|
Sign on bonus and off-duty housing available!
1. The pilot should be able to transport Medical Staff and Patients across the state. Operating aircraft at a favorable altitude, considering turbulence, oxygen requirements and patient comfort. 2. The pilot should have in depth knowledge of geography, topography, navigation, and weather conditions with a solid ability to describe and communicate location to the Comm Center. 3. The pilot should have the ability to respond quickly in emergencies and make judgments concerning flight safety based on weather, flight plans, and other information.
4. Should have in-depth knowledge of federal air regulations relative to pilots‘ privileges, restrictions, and obligations.
5. The Pilot is ultimately responsible for the safety of his/her passengers and crew.
6. The Pilot must be highly knowledgeable of the Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, appropriate FAR‘s, Flight Manuals, and any other instructions relatable to his/her duties.
1. 2000 hours with 1500 PIC 500 hours of turbine engine
2. 100 hours of night flight time.
3. 100 hours of actual or simulated instrument time,of which 50 hours were in actual flight.
4. Weight Requirement: Maximum 220 lbs.
5. Height Requirements: Maximum 6‘4" Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Rx, PTO, Company provided AD&D and Life, 401k with company match.
To apply for this position, go to the company website to apply or submit a resume. www.flyeaglemed.com
|Job Ident #:|