||AS332 IFR Offshore Captains - Intl Touring
||Touring, British Columbia
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
CHC Helicopter Services is looking for direct-entry IFR Offshore AS332 L1/L2 Captains for overseas touring positions.
As the industry leader, we are looking for motivated, passionate pilots for whom safety is the number one priority. Your cooperative and mature attitude will ensure you can adapt to changing deadlines and priorities with ease.
What can you expect?
- To work 182 days a year in a balanced roster of 6 weeks on / 6 weeks paid time away from base.
- To spend an additional 8 to 10 days annually in the simulator and in other forms of recurrent training.
- You will be rewarded for your dedication and skill with unparalleled training, competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
- You will have the flexibility to reside anywhere in the world you choose.
There is a strong team spirit at CHC. We work diligently together to provide professional and customer-centered service in challenging and diverse environments.
- Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
- Willingness to work at any of CHC Helicopter Services bases.
- Cooperative team players capable of dealing with changing deadlines and priorities.
- Flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel.
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvement.
- Ability to work cooperatively in culturally diverse environments.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education / Credentials:
- 3000 hours total time
- 1500 hours PIC
- 1200 hours PIC Multi-Engine
- 300 hours offshore
- 100 hours PIC on either the AS332 L1/L2
- Current ATPL(h) with command IR / Night ratings - JAR (EASA) preferred
- Valid passport
- 50 hours of experience on either the AS332 L1/L2
**Please include types on which you have experience and note any previous offshore time in your resume**
Please apply ONLINE at www.chc.ca to be considered for this position. CHC is committed to equal opportunity employment and invites applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Sorry, no phone calls please!
via Career Finder - CHC Helicopter.