||Contractor Co Pilot
||Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Give Your Career a Vertical Lift!
At any given moment, on any given day, a CHC aircraft is in the air somewhere in the world. Whether we're transporting the men and women who keep the world's offshore oil and gas flowing, or taking an injured patient to safety, CHC sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a billion-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in our company and our greatest strength is our motivated and passionate employees. All you have to do is get on board.
CHC has an opportunity for a bright energetic team player that is looking for a challenging working environment and a fun and dynamic team atmosphere. All you have to do is get on board.
CHC have a short term requirement for contractors who are type rated on teh S92 or EC225 aircraft. You will form part of a Company-standard multi-pilot crew on a day to day basis flying for any of our customers.
- Play a key role in CHC’s ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
- Responsible for such duties concerning the flight, in accordance with the Company Operations
- Manual, including procedures limitations and performance relating to the specific helicopter type, as are allocated by the Commander.
- To confirm the safe navigation of the helicopter.
- To volunteer such advice, information and assistance to the Commander in order to maintain safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- To seek such information and advice from the Commander that will enable him to fulfill his function.
- To maintain a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of the Company.
- To support the Commander in maintaining high standards of professionalism and morale amongst the crew.
- International travel may be required.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 500 hours total time helicopters.
- Current JAR CPL (H) licence or ATPL (H) theory.
- S92 or EC225 Type Rating.
- Multi Engine IR (H).
- MCC rating
- The requirement is to fly the S92 or EC225 helicopter day/night under IFR and VFR conditions, all year round.
- Operations are usually conducted in the offshore environment to oil & gas installations and vessels of various sizes.
- This role is based at an onshore establishment.
- The working routine will be flexible based on Flight Time Limitation constraints. Some weekend and evening work will be required.
- The applicant is required to locate himself within 30 mins drive from his assigned base, during his on-roster periods. Closing date for all applications 31 March 2014
As a part of CHC's commitment to career development, all employees are welcome to apply to any job that interests them.
Please apply ONLINE to be considered for this position.
via Career Finder - CHC Helicopter.