Sydney Helitours Pty Ltd is seeking applications from suitably qualified helicopter pilots for the position of Line Pilot operating from our base at Sydney Airport. We are a general charter operation with a significant focus on tourism, charter, and photography around the Sydney basin. Our fleet of aircraft include Robinson R44, R66, Bell 206L and Eurocopter EC130 helicopters.
The full time position will commence in March and remuneration will be based on experience and capability and will be at or above award wages.
To be considered, applicants must hold the following minimum qualifications.
- Australian CPL (H)
- Class 1 Medical
- 500 hrs PIC (H)
- R44 Endorsement with 100 hrs min PIC
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- 100% Safety Record – Nil Accidents
• Previous tourism and or hospitality experience
• Knowledge of Sydney Airspace
• 100 hrs turbine (R66, B206L a plus)
via Helicopter Pilot.