|Job is available in these locations:
||Picayune, Mississippi, USA
||Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron North America Exploration and Production Company is accepting online applications for a Helicopter Pilot located in Picayune, Mississippi through March 25, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Helicopter Pilot is responsible for flying company-owned helicopters offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, supporting drilling and production operations.
Work schedules will be 7 days on and 7 days off, or Monday-Friday. Required to stay offshore or at remote shore base locations for 7+ days at a time. This position is subject to shift assignments.
||Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Performs work safely or not at all. Positively reinforces safe work habits on the spot.
- Holds everyone accountable for safety and environmental performance.
- Completes verbal and written communications in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Listens carefully and asks questions to understand the views, concerns and comments of others.
- Promotes effective communications across organization boundaries.
- Articulates a clear and compelling mission and vision that motivates others.
- Reinforces desired behaviors.
- Seeks, continuously, innovative ways to do things.
- Challenges the status quo to achieve improvements, if needed.
- Identifies root causes of problems.
- Considers both the long and short-term impact of proposed solutions.
- Develops workable solutions.
- Fosters cooperation and collaboration among individuals in a work unit. Helps resolve conflicts constructively.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent.
- Helicopter Pilot, Flight hour requirements: Pilot in Command (PIC) = 1,500, Helicopter = 1,000, PIC in turbine helicopters = 500, and Gulf of Mexico = 500.
- Must possess FAA Rotorcraft-Helicopter Commercial Instrument Rating, as well as a current FAA flight physical.
- Candidates must possess or meet experience requirements for FAA Certification.
- This is a safety sensitive position, subject to random drug testing.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
|Education Required Discipline:
via Chevron's Career Center - Find a Job.