Serve as FAA Certified Flight Instructor for the Military Training Program (MTP) of Bristow Academy (BA) under the guidelines of MTP, BA and the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR).
- Perform duties as MTP and BA CFI ensuring the highest level of proficiency, quality of training and Safety.
- Once qualified, perform Academic Ground instruction as necessary for Primary, Instruments, Tactical Navigation, Night Vision Goggles and aircraft transitions.
- Once qualified, perform flight instruction in the S300 Cbi or the B206 as required.
- Maintain students' records with accuracy.
- Assist in the development of training programs to meet student needs and contract requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and MTP manager.
- Promote and implement the MTP and BA Safety policies.
- Conducts flight evaluations for MTP students.
- Assist in the translation and revision of instructional materials required.
Required Education / Certifications / Languages / Experience:
- Minimum of 300 helicopter flight hours.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Instrument Rating, Rotorcraft-Helicopter.
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Rotorcraft-Helicopter Certificate
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Instrument-Helicopter (CFII) preferred.
- Military flight instructor experience desired.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish in both oral and written form.
- Current Class II Medical Certificate.
: Americas-United States-Florida
Number of Openings
: Mar 21, 2014, 8:02:25 PM
: Apr 5, 2014, 4:59:00 AM