Position Type: Permanent
- Current ATP Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate;
- 2500 hours helicopter Total Time;
- 500 Turbine flight hours;
- 200 unaided night-flight hours; and,
- Successful completion of company orientation interview, medical evaluation, pre-employment drug screening, previous employer record review and FAA background investigation.
In addition to the above requirements, the preferred candidate will have
- EMS flight experience;
- 3000 total flight hours with 500 civilian flight hours, and,
- Airline Transport Certificate.
Salary Range: Neg-Neg
Job Ident #: