First Name: Blair
Last Name: Savege
Job title or subject:
Commercial Helicopter Pilot
Job details or message:
We are currently looking for one Commercial Helicopter Pilot who has at least 3 years working on wildfires in Australia and has the following certificates and qualifications:
• Medium Endorsement (B05/B12)
• Helicopter Underwater Egress Training
• Fly in the Wire training
• Australian Commercial Pilot License with Aerial Mustering rating
• Canadian Commercial Pilot License with NVFR
• New Zealand Commercial Pilot License
• American Commercial Pilot License with NVFR
• Canadian Pesticide License
• 900 hours or more of wildlife capture experience
• Current ASIC
The position is full time and located in West Kelowna, British Columbia with seasonal work in Australia for our sister company. The wage being offered for this position is $48.08 per hour and an attractive benefits package.
Please send resume to the attention of Blair Savege either by fax or email to the following: Valhalla Helicopters Inc, 1100 Stevens Road, West Kelowna, British Columbia, V1Z 1G1,firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 250-769-1482
Lufttransport (LT RW) is scoping the market for S92 Helicopter Pilots, with Offshore and/or SAR experience. As Lufttransport is looking to broaden its operations in the SAR and Offshore Market, we are looking for qualified, interested and motivated personnel to join our team in early 2018.
Individuals should demonstrate professional aviation attributes to achieve the highest levels of safety and airmanship, whilst ensuring an excellent attitude towards acceptable levels of risk during Offshore and SAR operations in the Arctic.
Scandinavian language is a preference and all applicants must have the required background to work in Norway with a Avinor Security check and ID card.
Minimum Requirements for Commander include:
- EASA ATPL(H) with 3000hrs on Helicopters (and Aeroplanes)
- 1500hrs Command in Helicopters, of which 1200 in ME Helicopters
- 100hrs Command on S92
- 500hrs in similar Aircraft complexity to S92
- 500hrs Offshore operations
- *SAR and HHO experience a preference
Minimum Requirements for Co-Pilot include:
- EASA CPL(H) IR with 1000hrs on Helicopters (and Aeroplanes)
- Valid ATPL theory and Conducted MCC
- 500hrs Multiengine
- 50hrs on S92
- 100hrs IFR
- 500hrs Offshore (or a dedicated training with 50hrs Offshore operations including 5hrs Night)
Additional requirements and preferences when reviewing applications, including S92 experience, SAR, HHO, Night, instrument, and Arctic flying experience.
The background, competence and skills in other areas to display potential for future career progression will also be an important factor.
Register your interest in these positions via
Also send CV showing compliance with the minimum requirments to SARPilot@Lufttransport.no
Source: Lufttransport Jobbsøkerportal
Posted 19 April 2017 in Rotary Wing, ATPL, Australia, Instructor
Head of Training (Helicopter)
Heliwest offers a broad range of helicopter services to a variety of industries including Oil & Gas, Mining, remote area surveys, EMS, Offshore, sling, powerlines, firefighting and Flight Training amongst others.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for the role of Head of Training to provide a high standard of training within Heliwest, and lead an environment of continual improvement.
The job will be based at our headquarters in Jandakot, however some travel to our other Australian bases will be required.
- 2,000 (H) hours
- 500 hours ME (H)
- Grade 1 Instructor
- Type Rating Training experience
- Training & Checking experience
- BK117 type rating (100 + hours)
- AS350, BO105, B206 experience
- Sling experience
- Low level flying experience
- Dangerous Goods
- HUET, CRM
Matthew Wallace, Chief Pilot
Closing Date: 1st May 2017
Posted 10 April 2017 in Rotary Wing, Australia, Instructor
Chief Flying Instructor
A position is available for a suitably qualified person to apply for the position of Chief Flying Instructor at Forest Air Helicopters (Aust) Flight Training School at Albury in Southern NSW.
Primary Roles and Responsibility will be all student training activities as per CASA regulations, administration duties, Flight Standards Quality Management and internal Company Check and Training as required.
- Required qualifications and experience to obtain CASA CFI approval or already hold or have held such approval
- Endorsed on R22/44 B206
- AS 350 (preferred)
- Minimum 500 hours turbine
- Experience in long line and external load operations (preferred)
- NVFR Rating
- Strong in Customer Relations and be a good team player
- Good communicator with a professional attitude
- Able to work closely with a ‘hands on’ management team
- Work with and adhere to Company procedure/standards and policy
- Flight Examiner or ATO status would be highly desirable
There will be scope for the right person with a positive attitude and chosen ability to progress to other flying duties such as fire, utility and aerial crane in Medium helicopters.
Wages will be negotiated in line with qualifications and experience for the successful employee.
As this is a full time position the applicant must be willing to move to the Albury area.
Applications and references to the Chief pilot
The success of Custom Helicopters Ltd. is dependent in large part upon our ability to attract and retain talented and committed employees.
Custom Helicopters Ltd. is a dynamic rotary wing operator that understands its continued success depends on the strength of its people. We are committed to being an employer of choice in recruiting and retaining the best talent in the helicopter industry.
With a proven history of success and the ability to grow, Custom offers employees the opportunity for stable, long-term employment. Through innovation and teamwork, we strive to be an industry leader.
Custom Helicopters Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity.
To apply for a position, send your resume to: HR@customheli.com
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Aircraft: Bell 206 B3
Position Available: Full-time Rotorcraft Pilot, Monday- Friday with nightly stand by and some weekend coverage.
Responsibilities of Position: Full- Time ENG
Commercial Helicopter Rating
1500 hrs Total Time
250 Turbine Time
250 Cross Country
25 hrs Night Cross Country
Prior ENG Experience Preferred
Reside within 30 minutes of St. Louis Downtown Airport
Local Area Experience Desired
email resume: email@example.com
5000 Omega Dr.
Cahokia IL 62206
- 200 hrs min.
- R-22 SFAR 73 Signoff
- Robinson Helicopter Safety Course.
- R-44 time and Instrument course are a plus.
We are located in Ronkonkoma, NY at Islip Airport (ISP). The airport is a class C Airspace. Our instruction is for Private thru ATP.
Source: CFI - 2 Openings
515 Marxmiller Pl Goleta
Goleta CA 93117
Source: Line Pilot
Certified Flight Instructor Helicopter
- Location: Watsonville, California, United States
- Position: Flight Instructor
- Job Type: Charter, Flight Instructor
- Robinson R-22/R-44
- Bell 206
Flight Time Requirements Snapshot
- Total Flight Time: 250
- Pilot In Command: N/A
- Turbine PIC: N/A
- Multi Engine: N/A
- Actual Instrument: N/A
We are a busy helicopter + fixed-wing training base, FBO, and part 135 helicopter charter operator in the Monterey Bay area. We have a wide fleet utilizing the Robinson R22, Robinson R44, Bell 206 and Bell 407 (among fixed-wing aircraft). We are seeking a professionally-minded certified helicopter flight instructor to join our team and help provide top-notch training to our array of students. We provide part 61 and 141 training curriculum year-round and have partnered with various institutions to increase our pool of students who are eager to fly.
This is an immediate opportunity.
We believe in building the best team possible and encourage to do so within. As such, we provide ample opportunities for individuals seeking to advance their skills or career in different scenarios, aircraft types (i.e. turbine), and/or roles (i.e. charter pilot).
Our location at the Watsonville Airport in Watsonville, CA (KWVI – Near Santa Cruz and the S.F. Bay Area) is a superb location that not only facilitates exposing students to a multitude of flying scenarios but also serves up an array of options for our employees while not in the air.
... Continue Reading
- Must possess an FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) certificate for helicopters.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must have SFAR current to teach in Robinson R-22 and/or R-44.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and adhere to random DOT/FAA drug and alcohol screening program.
- Must have a professional attitude.
- Possession of a FAA Certified Flight instructor – Instrument (CFII) certificate for helicopters.
- Turbine experience.
- Part 135 operator experience.
- Desire to live near the ocean and work in a lively environment.
... Continue Reading