|COMPANY:||Please log in to see job details||DATE:||May 20, 2014|
|POSITION:||Chief Helicopter Pilot (Winnipeg, MB)|
Grande Prairie, Canada
Company DescriptionOpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Central / Northern Alberta and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill immediate and upcoming positions in our production department.
Job DescriptionOperator / Helicopter Pilot
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Helicopter Pilot Operator to work at one of our current client contracts. We offer competitive salaries, employee benefits and and remote compensation packages for employees working for our clients in remote operating locations.
QualificationsApplicants applying for this position should have at least two (2) years experience in the following:
Additional InformationCandidates must submit a resume in order to be considered.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. GO TO:
Far West Helicopters is seeking a helicopter pilot with 1000 hrs minimum experience for Bell 206 series helicopters. Mountain, long line and drill experience preferred. Reply with resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heli Source Ltd requires a full time pilot to join our expanding operation in Red Deer, Alberta.
The successful candidate must possess:
- current Canadian CPL(H) or ATPL(H) and medical
- minimum of 1000 rotary flight hours PIC time
- valid drivers license
- valid passport
- bondable, with no criminal record for US operations
- pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- proven longline/vertical reference experience
Preference will be given to candidates who possess;
- AS350B2/B3 and MD500D experience
- a training background with valid ACP
- approved mountain course
- powerline/utility work, including stringing and platform work
This is a full time position with relocation negotiable dependent upon candidate.
Full benefits for Single or Family including Extended Health, Prescription drugs, Out-of-Province coverage, Paramedical Services (Massage, physio, naturopathic, acupuncture, etc), Dental, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance.
Salary is commensurate with experience, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Email resume with cover letter to email@example.com
First Name: Cory
Last Name: Mercer
AS350 Pilots required - Lakelse AIr
Lakelse Air Ltd. is looking for 2 contract pilots for the 2014 season. This position will begin June 1st and run until late October-mid November. Lakelse provides competitive wages and the schedule is 20/10. Preferably the candidate would live in Western Canada.
The following competencies are prerequisites for employment:
· 1500-2000 hrs total time rotor-wing
· 100 hrs PIC on AS350 series
· Certified Mountain course or at least 200 hrs mountain flying experience
· Competent with Long Line operations with AS350 series aircraft
· Valid Canadian Work Visa for 2014
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following:
· Twin engine helicopter time, (AS355 N time preferred)
· Valid BC Hydro CRM course
· Greater than 200 hrs total time on AS350 series
· Hydro work experience, (sock-line, touch and go's, line patrol)
· Bell BH04/05 PIC time
· Diamond Drill moving or Seismic experience with AS350 series aircraft
· Valid Standard First Aid
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||AB - Fort McMurray|
|Title||Base Helicopter Pilot|
|Job Status||Full Time Regular|
Summit Helicopters is seeking an experienced Base Helicopter Pilot to be based out of Fort McMurray, AB. The Pilot is responsible for managing all flight duties, while ensuring customer requirements are being satisfied.
Summit Helicopters, a Ledcor subsidiary, delivers remote helicopter aviation solutions in Northern Canada with one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. With operational bases in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon, we service all of Northern Canada efficiently and safely. Learn more at www.summithelicopters.ca
Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes. But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. With us, you’ll be challenged. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your career. Your safety will never be compromised. And you will be inspired to be your best. Every day. Join our True Blue team and discover a career that means more!
Ledcor is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.
via Job Details - Ledcor.
|Date Posted||Saturday, 26 April 2014|
|Location||Haines Junction, Yukon Territory|
|Company Name||Kluane Helicopters
|Job Description||Pilots required to provide helicopter services based in Haines Junction, Yukon Territory. Flying throughout Canada. Must have: - Canadian Commercial Rotary Wing License - Minimum 1500 hours PIC, including 1000 hours turbine time - Endorsement required on Bell 206 & Astar 350 - Mountain flying experience - Zero accident record - Positive attitude Flying service includes: mining, forestry, oil & gas, survey, wildlife, tourism and special charters. Flying is in arctic terrain and mountain country under potentially extreme weather conditions. $40/hr|
|How to Apply||Apply with resume and experience to Bill Karman:
email: email@example.com or via
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals that will take pride in representing Bailey Helicopters and provide our clients with outstanding customer service. Safety is our number one priority; if you’re a pilot who feels the same way, Bailey Helicopters would be a good fit for you.
6219 242 Road
Fort St John BC V1J 4M6
110 Bell Road
Fort Nelson BC V0C 1R0
Rotation: 2 Weeks on/2 Weeks off – Touring
3 Weeks on/1 Week off – Base Location
- Participation in our Safety Management System program
- Fly multi-engine helicopter to transport passenger and freight in northern BC
- Be familiar with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and determine fuel and oil requirements
- Ensure all required aircraft maintenance work has been completed
- Calculated aircraft weight and balance
- Complete VFR Flight Itinerary and Flight Risk, Assessment as applicable
- Completed the aircraft pre-flight inspection before each departure
- Supervise and carry out the loading and securing of passengers, freight or external loads
- Complete all post-flight duties, including filing arrival reports and confirmation to the company of whereabouts of the helicopter when operating away from the base, recording flight times and any defects
- Provide training and orientation to new pilots
- Maintain documents and equipment while on the base
- Liaise with clients to ensure their needs are satisfied
- May perform other duties, assigned
- Current Canadian CPL (H) or ATPL (H) and Medical
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Valid Passport
- BC Approved Mountain Course is required
- Personal GPS unit and Helmet is required
- Mountain and Vertical reference experience is required
- Vertical Reference experience is required
- Pre-Drug and Alcohol Testing is required
- ACP considered an asset
- Training Experience considered an asset
- Class D certification considered an asset
- BC Hydro Certification considered an asset
- Minimum of 3000 hours total time on helicopters
- 500 hours on multi-engine helicopters
- 1500 hours minimum pilot-in-command time on helicopters
- 50 hours on type
- 100 hours on AS350 considered an asset
- 1500 hours total time on helicopters
- 1000 hours minimum pilot-in-command time on helicopters
- 50 hours on type
- Current and valid H2S Alive, Level 1 First Aid
- Post-Secondary Education
- Attention to Detail
- Hand Eye Coordination
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team, flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers and managers
We offer an exceptional work environment with an ethical, approachable and accountable management team. Efforts are rewarded, innovation is respected, and safety on the job is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Remuneration is competitive
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Supportive of continual safety and quality improvement
- This position will involve frequent travel and excellent rotational shifts
- Fast paced environment
- Base and touring positions are both available
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
Touring Pilot - $2,500 - $4,000/Month
Base Pilot - $3,200 - $4,700
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please refer the job posting title in your email subject line.We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.