Lakelse Air Helicopters is hiring seasonal pilots for the upcoming 2017 season.
Located in Terrace BC, we are part of the Bear Creek Group, one of the largest private employers in the area. We support a diverse range of clients with operations in mining, forestry, hydro and oil and gas.
We are looking for positive, hardworking, professional individuals who would take pride in joining our team. Lakelse places a high value on safety, training and integrity in all aspects of our operations.
We are seeking applicants within two categories
AS350 B2 / SD2
· 2000 hrs PIC rotorcraft
· 100 hrs PIC on AS350 series
· Certified Mountain course or at least 500 hrs mountain flying experience
· Competent with vertical reference on AS350 series aircraft
· BH06 experience considered an asset but not required
Bell 204C +
· 2000 PIC rotorcraft
· 100 hrs PIC BH04 / BH05
· Certified mountain course
· Competent with vertical reference on BH04/BH05/BH12 series aircraft
· Competent on wildfire operations
Preference will be given to those with one or more of the following:
· Current BC Hydro CRM course
· Greater than 500 hrs total time on AS350 series
· Hydro work experience
· Production long line experience with AS350 series aircraft
Visit our website www.lakelseair.com to learn more about our company.
Please submit your resume via email to Alex King - aking at lakelseair dot bc dot ca
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
·Participation in our Safety Management System Program.
·Be familiar with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and determine fuel and oil requirements.
·Ensure all required aircraft maintenance work has been completed.
·Calculated aircraft weight and balance.
·Complete VFR Flight Itinerary and Flight Risk Assessment, as applicable.
·Complete the aircraft pre-flight inspection before each departure.
·Supervise and carry out the loading and securing of passengers, freight or external loads.
·Complete all post-flight duties, including filing arrival reports and confirmation to the company of whereabouts of the helicopter when operating away from the base, recording flight times and any defects.
·Maintain documents and equipment while on the base.
·Liaise with clients to ensure their needs are satisfied.
·May perform other duties, assigned.
· Current Canadian CPL (H) or ATPL (H) and Medical.
· Valid Driver’s Licence and Valid Passport.
· Personal GPS Unit and Mandatory Flight Helmet.
· Personal Cell Phone.
· Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing is required.
Bell 212 Pilot Requirements:
· Minimum 3000 Hours Total Time on Helicopters.
· 500 Hours on Multi-Engine Helicopters.
· 100 Hours on Bell 212
AS350 BA/B2/B3 Pilot Requirements:
· 1500 Hours Minimum Pilot-In-Command Time on Helicopters.
· 50 Hours on Type.
· BC Approved Mountain Course considered an asset.
· Mountain and Vertical Reference Experience is required.
· ACP considered an asset.
· Training Experience considered an asset.
· Class D Certification considered an asset.
· BC Hydro Certification considered an asset.
· Current and valid H2S Alive, Level 1 First Aid is required.
Link: Read More..
Source: Ads - Aircraft Jobs - Bell 212 & AS350 Pilots
Highpoint Helicopters operates a fleet of AS350-B2 aircraft primarily from bases in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta. We are currently seeking applications from experienced pilots interested in seasonal employment as Pilot / Base Manager from April through September 2017. The proposed shift schedule is 22/8 (Days) throughout the core season with the relief blocks provided on a pre-scheduled basis. Preference will be given to qualified candidates residing in the Peace Region. Qualified candidates may forward Resume to Daryl Anderson electronically or by standard mail to Highpoint Helicopters Ltd. Box 505, 4811 Telqua Drive, 108 Mile Ranch, B.C. V0K 2Z0. Telephone inquiries from interested candidates also accepted at (250)-706-7731
Highpoint Helicopters operates a fleet of AS350-B2 aircraft primarily from bases in Grande Prairie and Peace River, Alberta. We are currently seeking applications from experienced pilots interested in seasonal employment as Pilot / Base Manager from April through September 2017. The proposed shift schedule is 22/8 (Days) throughout the core season with the relief blocks provided on a pre-scheduled basis. Preference will be given to qualified candidates residing in the Peace Region.
Minimum Qualifications Include: Canadian Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Licence (Helicopter), 2000 Hrs. PIC Helicopter, 500 Hrs. PIC AS350 Series, Mountain Flying Course, Longline Proficiency and Good Customer Relations Skills.
Our company offers competitive pay, stable and positive team environment, ongoing opportunity with potential for advancement, very high quality aircraft operated from established bases. Qualified candidates may forward Resume to Daryl Anderson electronically or by standard mail to Highpoint Helicopters Ltd. Box 505, 4811 Telqua Drive, 108 Mile Ranch, B.C. V0K 2Z0. Telephone inquiries from interested candidates also accepted at (250)-706-7731
- See more at: https://www.helicoptersmagazine.com/jobs/helicopter-pilot-base-manager-seasonal-6957#sthash.8Se1c7wp.dpuf
Campbell Helicopters Bell 212 Pilot Opening
Campbell Helicopters Ltd are based from the Abbotsford International Airport. With 9 Bell 212s in our fleet we have the ability to operate anywhere in Canada.
This position would best suit a pilot who is experienced in firefighting, longline and mountain flying. An approved or certified mountain course is required.
We do invite others to apply who are experienced on other twin engine or medium helicopter types.
Min experience 1000 hrs PIC
Must be able to work in Canada
Must hold a Canadian CPL-H
As always, we invite any applicant to contact us who feel their combined skill set would match our firefighting and forestry related work.
Resumes may be sent to Laura Siemens, Operations Manager at email@example.com
- See more at: https://www.helicoptersmagazine.com/jobs/campbell-helicopters-bell-212-pilot-opening-6948#sthash.3QUfDYHz.dpuf
Date: Jan 22, 2017
Location: Oro Station, ON, CA
|Number of positions:
||Oro Station, Ontario (CA-ON)
|Duration of assignment:
||Up to 12 months
- Act as Pilot in Command on any of Hydro One Networks Inc helicopter fleet.
- As Pilot in Command, he/she will be responsible for the operation and safety of the helicopter he/she commands and for the safety of all persons onboard during flight time. For this purpose, he/she will have final authority for the disposition of the helicopter during the time in which he/she is in command.
- Ensures that the helicopter is operated in accordance with all applicable orders, standard operation procedures and regulations.
- In his/her capacity as Pilot in Command at one of Hydro One Networks Inc. base locations, provide liaison with existing/potential customers in determining the scheduling of the helicopter fleet and provide the necessary expertise for helicopter related work and communicates the same to potential customers.
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision making ability regarding the helicopter and its operation.
- Maintains the appropriate level of skill necessary, in the different helicopter types, to adequately perform all specialty flying by Hydro One Networks Inc.
- The successful candidate will be required to be resident within 50km of BAA to facilitate on call duties.
- Requires a minimum Grade X11 education with and aviation background. Must hold a valid commercial (or higher) helicopter license.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of helicopter related technology and be current on all Transport Canada regulations.
- Requires a minimum of 3000 flight hours with current experience on Airbus AS350/AS355 series helicopters.
- Requires a sufficient level of bush or field experience in order to fly into remote locations in addition to experience in flying between established airports.
- Requires experience in all types of external load operations, powerline patrols, working in close proximity to high voltage lines and longlining operations.
- Must possess and demonstrate good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Demonstrate sensitivity towards customers and customer needs.
If you share our passion for safety, our customer service focus, and are ready to play a lead role in building a bright future, we would love to hear from you!
Hydro One is an enthusiastic equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview and require special accommodations please speak with the hiring manager.
Deadline: January 30, 2017
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.
Source: Helicopter Pilot
Expressions of Interest for 2017 Season
Pilots and Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Acasta HeliFlight Inc. based in Yellowknife, NT provides specialized Northern Canadian VFR helicopter transportation services across all sectors of the regional economy.
Acasta is now accepting expressions of interest for the 2017 flying season from Pilot’s and Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Most positions will be fixed term commencing in the spring of 2017 until the season winds down in the fall and there are also, permanent Pilot and AME positions available for Yellowknife based residents.
•Commercial Pilot Licence - Helicopter CPL(H);
•Minimum 1,500 hours PIC;
•Type Endorsements on Bell 206/ Bell 407 / AS350 series;
•Precision longline skills and drill moving experience a definite asset.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Qualifications:
•Hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 rated AME license;
•Hold Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on Bell 206/ Bell 407 / AS350 series;
•Field work is required.
If you are committed to excellence in safety and customer service, and interested in working with experienced and respected industry leaders, we want to hear from you! Acasta offers a competitive compensation package and confidential expressions of interest with a resume will be accepted until January 2, 2017, firstname.lastname@example.org.Acasta HeliFlight Inc. is a partnership with HNZ Group and all flight operations are conducted by Canadian Helicopters Limited.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Link: Read More..
Source: Ads - Aircraft Jobs - Expressions of Interest for 2017 Season
Guardian Helicopters Inc. is looking for an experienced Chief Pilot to join our team. Our ideal candidate lives in the Calgary area, or would be prepared to relocate. This individual will be ambitious, taking pride in their work, is well organized and can adapt to frequent changes. They will be a motivated team leader able to work well with other departments including Maintenance and Management. They will be experienced with managing a flight team consisting of both permanent and seasonal team-members.
- Must have VFR operational experience
- Must have IFR rating and experience
- Must have international and Domestic experience
- Must have Valid passport as the job will involve overseas travel
Please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
Source: Ads - Resumes - Chief Pilot
Full Time Salary Helicopter Pilot Position in Thompson, MB
Minimum 1200 Hrs experience on helicopter AS 350 (EC 30) experience required Long Line proficient Candidate will have to relocate to Thompson, MB Fair Salary Value of 80 K +, Full Benefit Package Yearly travelling allowance Free lodging available If interested, please contact Chief Pilot at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Permanent Position | Helicopters Magazine