2Excel Training are seeking experienced Part Time Flying Instructors to join their growing flying school based at Sywell Aerodrome, Northamptonshire. You will be delivering Flight and Theoretical Instruction to 2Excel Flying School customers, for the PPL and LAPL Syllabi.
The Company’s success is based on the talented and experienced teams that make up its workforce. This is an ideal opportunity to join an exciting, world-class team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of a CPL and an unrestricted FI rating. A restricted rating will be considered for exceptional candidates
- Flexibility to include weekends (you will manage your availability and bookings via our booking system).
- No accidents
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Flexible and confident, with a positive, proactive attitude
Candidates who are within commutable distance of Sywell will be preferred. In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK.
- See more at: https://www.chopperjobs.com/job/101791/part-time-flying-instructors/#sthash.kUpd6szy.dpuf
Six Helicopter Pilots sought to staff new six base Helicopter EMS system in Main Land China.
Helicopter EMS Bases to be brought on line fall of 2016. Bases will be operational only daytime 8-12 hours per day, utilizing brand new H130T2 aircraft.
1. FAA Certification Required – Commercial Certificate, Instrument Helicopter Rated.
2. Current Medical Certificate 2nd Class, 1st Class a plus.
• 2000 total time, 1,500 helicopters.
• 500 or greater PIC time a plus
• 100 hours or greater of night time a plus
• Turbine engine time a plus.
• Aircraft – H130T2 – EC130 – H130 – AS350 flight time a plus.
• HEMS experience a plus
4. Education Background – Associates Degree.
6. Chinese language ability a plus
1. Free Independent Apartment
2. Free working lunch/supper
3. Transportation to and from work
4. Providing Health Insurance
Position Available: 6 HEMS pilots
Interview Time: September 26th – 28th in 2016 in Charlotte N.C. or October 3rd in LA .
To be determined. Charlotte N.C.
1151 W 5th street, Azusa CA 91702
- See more at: http://chopperjobs.com/job/101752/6-hems-pilots-wanted-for-china/#sthash.adZlSSlI.dpuf
• Thoroughly checking the respective aircraft Log Book to ensure that the aircraft is fit and safe to fly with sufficient time remaining to complete the intended flight before the next scheduled maintenance.
• The authority to make decisions on initiation, continuation, delay, diversion or rerouting of a flight when operationally necessary.
• Responsibility for the flight watch, maintaining two way communications at all times and for relaying messages concerning landings and departures from point of origin, en-route stops and final destination to the ATC or the Flight Follower. In areas where normal radio communications are unreliable, the Commander shall ensure that alternative means of communications, such as HF radio or satellite telephone, are utilised.
• Ensuring that an Operational Flight Plan is completed and submitted in time as required by the regulations for any intended flight.
• Before any flight, the commander is to ensure all the passenger, cargo and handling of any dangerous goods is loaded in accordance with the regulatory requirement. He is also required to ensure that other operational support services and equipment are available and serviceable.
• If capable, take charge and control the situation in the event of crash landing and to act as a leader until the rescue party arrives or everyone arrives at a safe location.
• Ensuring that the route selected for a flight is the route designated by the operator or regulatory authority.
• Ensuring sufficient fuel is carried on board for any flight complying with the regulations requirement.
• Notifying the nearest appropriate authority by the quickest available means of any incident or accident involving the helicopter, resulting in serious injury or death of any person or substantial damage to the helicopter or property
• Ensuring that any inadequacy of facilities observed in the course of operations is reported to the authority responsible for them, without undue delay.
• Before executing any flight, the commander shall acquire latest meteorological conditions in the area of operation, specifically the departure, en-route and destination weather.
• Ensuring that the passenger, baggage and cargo are properly weighed and screened before being loaded into the aircraft and recorded in the load sheet accordingly as to ensure that the maximum take-off mass of the aircraft is within the allowable limit.
• Aircraft commander is encouraged to report matters regarding aircraft safety through the normal chain of command. However, he has direct excess to the Base Flight Safety Officer and Flight Safety Manager at all times for urgent matters regarding aircraft flight safety.
Captain AW189 & A139
• Air Transport Pilot License (Helicopter ) Malaysia or contracting states.
• Minimum of 3000 P1 helicopter hours
• Minimum of 1500 P1 offshore helicopter hours
• Minimum of 100 hours on AW 139 or AW 189 (preferable)
• Positive attribute
Co-pilot AW189 & A139
• Commercial Pilot License ( Helicopter ) Malaysia or contracting states.
• Total hours : 1500 hours
• Minimum of 500 hours
• Positive attribute
• Must be Malaysian
If you meet the requirements, please send your cv/resume to email@example.com with your email subject/title as ( your name - Application for the position of Pilot/Engineer via flygosh.com)
- Expressions of interest sought
- Touring position, Papua New Guinea
- Fixed term role
HNZ has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore and utility operations in New Zealand, Australia, Antarctica, and throughout Asia and is a growing part of the HNZ Group of companies. HNZ is owned by a Canadian parent company, with its head office based in Nelson, New Zealand.
We have a potential vacancy for an AW139 Check and Training Captain touring in to Papua New Guinea on a 28/28 touring cycle.
The Check and Training Captain is responsible to both the Group and the Regulator for the conduct and administration of Company flying training and competency assessment programmes.
Pre-requisites for this role are:
- Previous experience as a Check and Training Captain
- AW139 Type Rating
- NZCAA ATPL or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver quality training packages
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
Other skills and competencies we are looking for include:
- Previous experience as an IOS operator
- Winch qualified
- SAR experience
- Mountain flying experience
To express your interest, please register and apply on HNZ’s Career Centre, https://hnzglobal.careercentre.net.nz/job/index
The position description can also be found on our Career Centre.
Expressions of interest close on Saturday 3 September 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Peter Doole, Head of Flight Operations (International)firstname.lastname@example.org
Heli Aviation GmbH
Salary: Competitive package
Location: Africa, Sudan
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Aircraft, Rotary
Job Role: Pilot Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Helicopter Pilot CPL (H), ATPL Credit (f/m)
We offer you a challenging task as a part of our team. Use the positive working environment of the Heli Aviation GmbH in order to develop personally and professionally.
Base: Juba, South Sudan
Work Time: Full Time
We are looking for a helicopter pilot/copilot with CPL (H) and ATPL (H) credit (f/m) at our base in South Sudan for the next possible date.
The main task will be:
- Pre-Flight Planning and performance calculation
- Conduct safe Flight Operations as aircrew
- Post-Flight duties
- Support Flight Operations
You can offer us the following skills and qualifications:
- Successfully completed professional education
- EASA CPL(H) License with ATPL Theory credit, valid EASA medical class I
- Ideally valid certificates (dangerous goods, CRM, firefighting...)
- work experience min. 500 hrs all helicopters, 100 hrs turbine helicopters
- Rated on EC 155
- Ideally MCC VFR/IFR (desired; not necessary)
- ME IR (H) (desired; not necessary)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- A positive team attitude with flight crew members, maintenance technician
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels
What we offer
- Very good payment
- Long-time perspective (as part of the Babcock Group)
- Young and motivated team
- Long and good experience in humanitarian relief
Your Personal Application
You are interested in becoming part of our team?
Please send your application letter and relevant documents to our central office.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Cobham Helicopter Services
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Georgie Robertson
Job Role: Engineers Jobs, Instructor Jobs
- Chief Flying Instructor - with SMS experience (AS350)
- Flight Safety Officer (AS350)
- Ground School Instructor (AS350)
In addition to competitive salaries, Cobham Helicopter Services will also be offering a generous leave entitlement and private healthcare. All positions also include accommodation.
Only candidates with Aviation Level 6 English (listening, reading, writing and speaking) will be considered.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. Please also confirm your notice period and salary expectations.
If you have previously expressed an interest in the potential roles available in Qatar (AW139/FI), and have received a response from Cobham Helicopter Services, you do not need to re-apply. We will contact all candidates in due course.
Source: Qatar Vacancies in Qatar - HR075
Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: AW189
Contact: David Neave
Sector: Flight Crew, Rotary
Job Role: Pilot Jobs, Captain Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Mercator Aviation are currently taking applications for AW189 Captains on behalf of our rotary client in the Far East.
If you are current on the AW189 on an EASA or CASA license and would be open to working in the Far East, please send a copy of your CV and license to the email address provided.
The rotation for this position is 42 days on 28 days off.
Minimum total flying hours: 3000hrs
Oil & Gas Experience required
Mercator Aviation Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to the vacancy.
Source: AW189 Captain in Asia - 3010
Looking for an Experienced Grade 1 or Grade 2 Helicopter Instructor.
Utility Helicopters is looking for an instructor/line pilot to help start new training facility in Hobart, Tasmania.
The operation will initially operate a R44 as its training platform
- Grade 1or Grade 2 Instructor Training Endorsement
- Current ASIC and Class 1 Medical
- Good people skills
- Proactive leadership, high technical standards, top quality personal values and the ability to deliver high calibre instruction, both in airborne sequences and ground school training
If you are interested in a new exciting new adventure please email your resume to email@example.com