Zenon are currently recruiting AW189 Captains and Co-Pilots for a large rotary operation based in South East Asia.
To qualify for this new and exciting opportunity, applicants must have as a minimum:
• 1500+ total flying hours
• 1000 PIC time for Captains
• 300 hours on AW189
• Type Rating on AW189
• ATPL (H)
• JAA/EASA/ICAO Licence
This permanent position offers a competitive salary.
To register your interest in this position, kindly supply Zenon Aviation’s Rotary Team with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Colour copy of Licence
• Colour copy of Passport
• Last 10 pages of your log book in colour
• Date of last flight on AW189
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Heli Aviation is a long established helicopter business located in Augsburg (one of Germany’s traditional aviation industry regions). With over 7-years’ experience in complex helicopter operations in challenging environments, Heli Aviation operates more than 11 helicopters of various types suitable for different kinds of missions. The business specialises in Human Relief Missions for non-governmental organisations and government agencies to deliver food, medical supplies, doctors, patients and rescue teams to remote places.The company also operates MEDEVAC services, aerial work and aircraft maintenance and provides training solutions.And just recently Heli Aviation joined the Babcock International Group. Heli Aviation sits within Babcock’s Mission Critical Services (MCS) business.
We are looking for a helicopter pilot with flight instructor rating at our main base at Augsburg Airport for the next possible date.
The main task will be flight training of PPL(H) and CPL(H) students as well as commercial flights. Other tasks are for example doing office work related to flight training and commercial operations.
You can offer us the following skills and qualifications:
- Successfully completed professional education
- EASA CPL(H) License with Instructor rating, valid EASA medical class I
- ideally valid certificates (dangerous goods, CRM, fire fighting,...)
- work experience as a flight instructor for helicopters
- Ideally rated on Guimbal Cabri G2, Robinson R44 and Airbus Helicopters AS350 ( not
- necessarily required)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Ideally good written and spoken German skills ( not necessarily required)
- Reliability, motivation and flexibility
GRADE 2 FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (HELICOPTER)
JamcO Helicopters is based in Melbourne.
We operate a flying school utilising R22 and R44 helicopters and also run a range of local scenic and charter flights in the Yarra Valley and are looking to expand to other areas.
We are seeking a qualified Grade 2 Flight Instructor with expansion into Operational Management.
Applicants must be:
- Grade 2 Instructor
- Rated R22 and R4
- EC/H120 would be an advantage as would low level survey work
To apply please submit your Resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Position: PIC (Pilot in Command)
Helicopter Type: Robinson R66 or R44
Minimum Duration: 1 year (possibility to extend for a long term contract)
Starting Date: August 2016
Last date of application: July 15, 2016
Duty Station: Kathmandu & Pokhara, Nepal (beautiful tourist destination of
* Good experience in flying in a high altitude (above 10,000 ft.)
* Good communication skill in English
* FAA License Holder with rating validation (flown the similar aircraft within the past 6 months)
* Medical Class 1
* Minimum of 200+ flying hours are required (preference will be given for the experienced pilots)
* RHC Safety course will be an added advantage
|Address:||Jl. Marsekal Suryadarma No. 8
Tangerang, Banten Indonesia
|Company Info:||Our family has been in the business for over 35 years; engaging in various types of missions ranging from bush flying to corporate executive charter. In early days of its establishment, AIRFAST progressively gained reputation by delivering services in ways that many other operators were not able to provide.
We started out as a small helicopter operator serving various oil and gas as well as mining industry. Our evolution over the decades has brought us many opportunities to work alongside clients from different industrial backgrounds, both big and small. It is from these experiences that we were fortunate to learn from our past shortcomings and strive to become better. Much alike to the power of human resources that we possess, AIRFAST continues to evolve in practicing flexibility to meet the needs of changing environment.
Since the very beginning our core principle has been to become a pioneer that would pave ways and bring mutual benefits for the betterment and development of the aviation industry. Promise low, deliver high - has been AIRFAST's way of thinking when it comes to providing services to our customers. All for the interest of appraising safety, legality, and quality at their best.
AIRFAST is built upon the common belief in safety and passion of aviation industry shared across every personnel in the company, which makes it a strong foundation that benefits both AIRFAST and our clients.
|Job Title:||Captain Pilot Bell 412|
|Location:||Medan, Sumatera Utara Indonesia International International|
• Provide piloting services on the Company Helicopter in order to ensure safe and efficient Helicopter charter assignments
• Asses, monitor and provide feedback on Bell 412 performance in order to enable the Engineers to trouble shoot and repair engine faults and obtain optinum.
• Provide professional advice to the client on Bell 412 aircraft support operations in order to ensure safe and speedy operations.
• Graduated from Aviation School
• Holding License: ICAO ATPL Instrument
• Holding Type Rating: B 412
• Total flight time min: 5000 hours total turbine time
• Total PIC multi engine time min: 2500 hours
• Good understanding spoken & written English
• Thorough knowledge of DGCA CASR
• Valid license, passport, and medical certification
• Willing to be placed in remote area with minimum facility
Non Technical Requirements:
• Manage relationship & diversity
• Ability to troubleshoot, work alone and in a team
• Passed medical test
• Non Smoker
• No color blindness
|Job Ident #:||JSfirm.com|
Location United Kingdom
Category Helicopter Pilot Job
Employment Full Time
Salary On Application
Posted 12-May-2016 (apply by 11-Jun-2016)
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting on behalf of our client for Captains rated on the EC155 Eurocopter.
Successful candidates will meet the pre-set criteria, have the right to live and work within the EU, have Corporate Offshore Experience and be immediately available to start.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive package with a prestigious Helicopter Chartering Company.
- This position is a Permanent Direct Hire. Requirements:
- A minimum of 3000 hours of type
- EASA Licence with valid type Rating
- Competitive Salary
Quote reference FD924 when applying to this job.
Date Posted: 03 June 2016
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 2838
Zenon is currently looking for S92 Pilots for upcoming contract positions with an established operator based in the UK.
You are required to hold a valid ATPL(h) with a current rating on the S92 and you will have Level 5 English or higher and hold a 1st Class Medical.
To apply please send copies of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Colour copy of Passport
• Colour copy of EASA ATPL(H)
• Colour copy of Medical Certificate
Please note that other documents may be requested once application has been made.
All applications are handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this vacancy.
FPS Aviation, on behalf of our long standing UK Rotary client have positions available for S92 Pilot staff.
To be considered you must have North Sea experience and be rated & recent on the S92 aircraft.
For further information please contact Billy at:
Line Pilot (Rotary Wing)
Police Air Wing
Web Search No: 210133
Level/Salary: Salary: Up to $142,853 p.a. depending on relevant qualification & experience (plus additional remuneration for afternoon, night and weekend shifts and superannuation).
Due to structural changes and growth within the Air Wing Division of WA Police, new opportunities for employment have been created.
This position ensures the safe and efficient operation of all rotary wing aircraft operated by the Police Air Wing by piloting the aircraft in accordance with the Civil Aviation Regulations, the Civil Aviation Orders and Western Australian Police Air Wing Operations Manual.
To Access Detailed Information: jobs.wa.gov.au and key in the Web Search No. to access detailed information.
For Specific Inquiries: Please contact Captain Mark Pengilly on telephone number (08) 6595 9700 (not to be contacted for job application packages).
Location: Jandakot Airport
Closing Date: Monday, 13 June 2016 at 4.00pm.