First Name: jean marc
Last Name: INEBRIA
looking for AW139 captains (Africa)
AeroConsulting currently looking for AW139 Captains for long term contract for position based in Africa for off-shore flights.
The position includes working 4/4 weeks rotation depending your availability.
The company will provide accommodation, transport, phone, internet, tickets.
To be considered for this role you must be current AW139 and meet the following requirements:
- ATPL (JAA, EASA license only)
- Medical class 1,
- 3000 hrs TT of flight,
- 1500 hrs as Captain
- 1000 hrs multiEngine
- 500 hrs offshore minimum
- 100 hrs on type
- 500 IFR.
very attractive salary.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our web site www.aeroconsulting.fr
Lord Chamberlain’s Office
£75,500 - £78,500 plus benefits
Hours of work
Approx. 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
CPL(H) with instrument rating
Class 1 medical
You must be willing to undertake regular travel across the UK and overnight as necessary, have a flexible approach and be willing to take on duties and activities outside your normal responsibilities
The Queen’s Helicopter Flight consists of a small team of pilots and ground support personnel operating a privately operated Sikorsky S76 helicopter and an Agusta Westland 109S.
As the Aircraft Captain, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient execution of the flight in accordance with standard procedures. This will encompass all aspects of planning and preparation of the flight, including liaising closely with the Operations Officer to ensure efficient and appropriate use of resources and personnel.
To undertake this role you will have:
• CPL(H) with instrument rating
• Class 1 medical
• S-76 and AW109S type ratings and Corporate/VVIP experience are highly desirable
• The highest operating standards, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to the task
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience of liaising with a wide range of stakeholder
• High levels of initiative and problem solving skills, with the ability to think ahead and act proactively
• Strong administrative and self-organisation abilities, with excellent planning and time management skills
• A flexible and adaptable attitude to work, with an enthusiastic approach to working both individually and as part of a small supportive team
• A willingness to undertake regular travel across the UK and overnight as necessary, and to take on duties and activities outside your normal responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
25 Sep 2014
Nicaraguan Helicopter company (HELINICA S.A) is looking for a professional Pilot to fly the Bell 206 L4 with updated certification. Minimum experience of 1,000 hours.
Languages: English and Spanish required.
Ready to move to Nicaragua to update his/her license in the country.
Contract length: minimun 1 year fulltime.
Mimimum flying per month: 60 hours.
Experience in Robinsson R44 is also desirable.
Flying territory: Nicaragua and Central America.
Send documents to: email@example.com
Hillstar Aviation is actively seeking S-92 Captains/Co-Pilots for North Sea operations.
Minimum TT of 2,500 and an EASA/JAA license with a completed MEIR required.
For confidential discussions please call +44 (0) 1423 549 063 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Precision Helicopters Pty Ltd is a well established and respected helicopter company based in New South Wales.
There is an opportunity for an experienced, suitably qualified, and motivated Chief Pilot to join the Precision team.
Based in Coffs Harbour and reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Pilot is responsible for all pilot operations and for maintaining the safety and compliance of all flight operations. Other responsibilities include ensuring the Company’s check and training program is conducted in accordance with CASA requirements, reviewing all processes and policies, maintaining effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, managing pilot administration and overseeing rostering.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, negotiation and people management skills
- Extensive aviation knowledge
- Australian CPL(H)
- 3,000 hours as Pilot-in-Command
- 500 hours as Pilot-in-Command of multi-engine aircraft
- 1,000 hours in turbine powered aircraft
- Type ratings on Bell 212, Bell 205, BK117, Bell 206, MD500, AS350, Robinson R22 & R44
- Previous experience as a Chief Pilot or Chief Flying Instructor
- Check and Training approvals on multi-engine helicopters
- Knowledge and / or experience in safety and quality systems and risk management
- Sound knowledge of Human Factors, Crew Resource Management, Fatigue Risk Management Systems, Safety Management Systems and Flight Operations Quality Assurance Systems, approved trainer desirable.
The successful applicant can expect a generous package commensurate with experience.
Please address your application to the Human Resource Manager Precision Helicopters Pty Ltdhrm@precisionhelicopters.com.au
Global Vectra Helicorp Limited
Airport Authority Of India Juhu Airport
+912261409205 (Main Phone)
+912261409232 (Mobile Phone)
Security Clearance Required
Minimum Certification Required
Commercial Pilot With Instrument
Minimum Flight Hours Required
|Company Info:||PHI, Inc. is one of the world’s leading helicopter services companies. Known industry wide for the relentless pursuit of safe, reliable helicopter transportation, PHI offers services to the offshore Oil and Gas, onshore mining, International, Air Medical, and Technical Services industries.
The Company‘s core business consists of offshore operations in the energy basins around the world. The highly skilled staff of pilots and maintenance technicians gives the company great depth in all areas of operation. The PHI team is composed of highly skilled, dedicated, hardworking and loyal employees.
|Supported Manufacturers:||Bell, Sikorsky, American Eurocopter|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
|Job Title:||Saudi Arabia EMS Pilot|
|Location:||Medina and Mecca - Saudi Arabia International International|
PHI is hiring Rotor-Wing Captains to fly EMS in the Medina and Mecca regions of Saudi Arabia.
28/28 rotational schedule with paid travel.
Due to KSA law, candidates must be able to legallywork in Mecca and Medina.
|Job Ident #:|
|- Responsible for providing flight instruction to students.
- Candidate must be a licensed certified AFI (H), CPL (H) or FI (H), preferably rated on R44 and/or R66
- Flying experience shall include a minimum 500 total flight hours in helicopter and at least 200 hours in instructional in aproved institution.
|Execute flight duties with the utmost professionalism, especially: • Adhering to all flying and landing safety procedures as the top most priority to ensure lives and properties are not put into jeopardy • Equipping oneself with the necessary law knowledge and observe all laws, regulations and procedures in performing one’s duties • Demonstrating the capability to take charge and control situation in emergency • Perform other flight-related procedures critical to successful flight, including: • Calculating fuel requirements and maximum loading of aircraft • Checking instruments and requesting clearance from air traffic control before taking-off • Performing all necessary navigation and communication with air traffic control • On landing, shutting down engines and completing all necessary post-flight paperwork • Support growth of business as a valued senior team member by: • Coaching junior pilots, and assisting them to improve in normal day-to-day operations • Performing selected non-flight management activities including supervision of loading and refueling, record keeping and flight scheduling o ATPL (H) with IR certificate o Total flying hours of 2,000 – 3,000 o Total flying hours in command of 1,000 – 1,500, of which 1/3 may be P1 U/S o Command and current for type rating AW139 o Computer literacy and good command of English|
|How to apply for this job|
|Interested please email resume to CJ@weststar-aviation.aero|
via Captain AW139.