• Thoroughly checking the respective aircraft Log Book to ensure that the aircraft is fit and safe to fly with sufficient time remaining to complete the intended flight before the next scheduled maintenance.
• The authority to make decisions on initiation, continuation, delay, diversion or rerouting of a flight when operationally necessary.
• Responsibility for the flight watch, maintaining two way communications at all times and for relaying messages concerning landings and departures from point of origin, en-route stops and final destination to the ATC or the Flight Follower. In areas where normal radio communications are unreliable, the Commander shall ensure that alternative means of communications, such as HF radio or satellite telephone, are utilised.
• Ensuring that an Operational Flight Plan is completed and submitted in time as required by the regulations for any intended flight.
• Before any flight, the commander is to ensure all the passenger, cargo and handling of any dangerous goods is loaded in accordance with the regulatory requirement. He is also required to ensure that other operational support services and equipment are available and serviceable.
• If capable, take charge and control the situation in the event of crash landing and to act as a leader until the rescue party arrives or everyone arrives at a safe location.
• Ensuring that the route selected for a flight is the route designated by the operator or regulatory authority.
• Ensuring sufficient fuel is carried on board for any flight complying with the regulations requirement.
• Notifying the nearest appropriate authority by the quickest available means of any incident or accident involving the helicopter, resulting in serious injury or death of any person or substantial damage to the helicopter or property
• Ensuring that any inadequacy of facilities observed in the course of operations is reported to the authority responsible for them, without undue delay.
• Before executing any flight, the commander shall acquire latest meteorological conditions in the area of operation, specifically the departure, en-route and destination weather.
• Ensuring that the passenger, baggage and cargo are properly weighed and screened before being loaded into the aircraft and recorded in the load sheet accordingly as to ensure that the maximum take-off mass of the aircraft is within the allowable limit.
• Aircraft commander is encouraged to report matters regarding aircraft safety through the normal chain of command. However, he has direct excess to the Base Flight Safety Officer and Flight Safety Manager at all times for urgent matters regarding aircraft flight safety.
Captain AW189 & A139
• Air Transport Pilot License (Helicopter ) Malaysia or contracting states.
• Minimum of 3000 P1 helicopter hours
• Minimum of 1500 P1 offshore helicopter hours
• Minimum of 100 hours on AW 139 or AW 189 (preferable)
• Positive attribute
Co-pilot AW189 & A139
• Commercial Pilot License ( Helicopter ) Malaysia or contracting states.
• Total hours : 1500 hours
• Minimum of 500 hours
• Positive attribute
• Must be Malaysian
If you meet the requirements, please send your cv/resume to email@example.com with your email subject/title as ( your name - Application for the position of Pilot/Engineer via flygosh.com)
- Expressions of interest sought
- Touring position, Papua New Guinea
- Fixed term role
HNZ has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore and utility operations in New Zealand, Australia, Antarctica, and throughout Asia and is a growing part of the HNZ Group of companies. HNZ is owned by a Canadian parent company, with its head office based in Nelson, New Zealand.
We have a potential vacancy for an AW139 Check and Training Captain touring in to Papua New Guinea on a 28/28 touring cycle.
The Check and Training Captain is responsible to both the Group and the Regulator for the conduct and administration of Company flying training and competency assessment programmes.
Pre-requisites for this role are:
- Previous experience as a Check and Training Captain
- AW139 Type Rating
- NZCAA ATPL or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver quality training packages
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
Other skills and competencies we are looking for include:
- Previous experience as an IOS operator
- Winch qualified
- SAR experience
- Mountain flying experience
To express your interest, please register and apply on HNZ’s Career Centre, https://hnzglobal.careercentre.net.nz/job/index
The position description can also be found on our Career Centre.
Expressions of interest close on Saturday 3 September 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Peter Doole, Head of Flight Operations (International)firstname.lastname@example.org
Heli Aviation GmbH
Salary: Competitive package
Location: Africa, Sudan
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Aircraft, Rotary
Job Role: Pilot Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Helicopter Pilot CPL (H), ATPL Credit (f/m)
We offer you a challenging task as a part of our team. Use the positive working environment of the Heli Aviation GmbH in order to develop personally and professionally.
Base: Juba, South Sudan
Work Time: Full Time
We are looking for a helicopter pilot/copilot with CPL (H) and ATPL (H) credit (f/m) at our base in South Sudan for the next possible date.
The main task will be:
- Pre-Flight Planning and performance calculation
- Conduct safe Flight Operations as aircrew
- Post-Flight duties
- Support Flight Operations
You can offer us the following skills and qualifications:
- Successfully completed professional education
- EASA CPL(H) License with ATPL Theory credit, valid EASA medical class I
- Ideally valid certificates (dangerous goods, CRM, firefighting...)
- work experience min. 500 hrs all helicopters, 100 hrs turbine helicopters
- Rated on EC 155
- Ideally MCC VFR/IFR (desired; not necessary)
- ME IR (H) (desired; not necessary)
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- A positive team attitude with flight crew members, maintenance technician
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels
What we offer
- Very good payment
- Long-time perspective (as part of the Babcock Group)
- Young and motivated team
- Long and good experience in humanitarian relief
Your Personal Application
You are interested in becoming part of our team?
Please send your application letter and relevant documents to our central office.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Cobham Helicopter Services
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Georgie Robertson
Job Role: Engineers Jobs, Instructor Jobs
- Chief Flying Instructor - with SMS experience (AS350)
- Flight Safety Officer (AS350)
- Ground School Instructor (AS350)
In addition to competitive salaries, Cobham Helicopter Services will also be offering a generous leave entitlement and private healthcare. All positions also include accommodation.
Only candidates with Aviation Level 6 English (listening, reading, writing and speaking) will be considered.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role. Please also confirm your notice period and salary expectations.
If you have previously expressed an interest in the potential roles available in Qatar (AW139/FI), and have received a response from Cobham Helicopter Services, you do not need to re-apply. We will contact all candidates in due course.
Source: Qatar Vacancies in Qatar - HR075
Job type: Contract/Locum
Aircraft type: AW189
Contact: David Neave
Sector: Flight Crew, Rotary
Job Role: Pilot Jobs, Captain Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Mercator Aviation are currently taking applications for AW189 Captains on behalf of our rotary client in the Far East.
If you are current on the AW189 on an EASA or CASA license and would be open to working in the Far East, please send a copy of your CV and license to the email address provided.
The rotation for this position is 42 days on 28 days off.
Minimum total flying hours: 3000hrs
Oil & Gas Experience required
Mercator Aviation Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to the vacancy.
Source: AW189 Captain in Asia - 3010
Looking for an Experienced Grade 1 or Grade 2 Helicopter Instructor.
Utility Helicopters is looking for an instructor/line pilot to help start new training facility in Hobart, Tasmania.
The operation will initially operate a R44 as its training platform
- Grade 1or Grade 2 Instructor Training Endorsement
- Current ASIC and Class 1 Medical
- Good people skills
- Proactive leadership, high technical standards, top quality personal values and the ability to deliver high calibre instruction, both in airborne sequences and ground school training
If you are interested in a new exciting new adventure please email your resume to email@example.com
|Company:||Osborne Aviation Services|
|Address:||RA21534 Bass Highway
Stanley, Tasmania, Australia
|Company Info:||Osborne is a precision lift aviation company whose goal is to partner with clients to provide safe, professional and innovative aerial solutions.
Osborne Aviation has over 30 years experience completing forestry, mining, agricultural, utility and film work in some of the world’s most challenging operational environments.
|Supported Manufacturers:||Bell, Robinson, MD Helicopters|
|More Jobs:||View all jobs for this company.|
|Job Title:||Forestry Aerial Application Pilot|
|Location:||Morwell, Victoria Australia International International|
Osborne Aviation Group is offering a contract position operating Bell 206L or MD500 aircraft on our Victorian forestry operations. Operations typically occur in spring or autumn, run for durations of 6 to 12 weeks, and involve aerial application of forestry land mostly in mountainous terrain.
For the successful pilot work might be available on other contracts including fire or powerline operations.
|Job Ident #:|
Pilot - First Officer (m/f) Airbus Helicopters EC 145
HAITEC Aircraft Maintenance GmbH
Location: Germany, Azerbaijan
Job type: Permanent
Aircraft type: Eurocopter EC 145
Contact: Human Resources
Sector: Flight Crew
Job Role: First Officer Jobs, Helicopter Pilot Jobs
Pilot - First Officer (m/f) Airbus Helicopters EC 145
Home Base tbd
- Preparing and conducting VIP flights with all associated tasks such as WX, NOTAMS, Weight and Balance or fuel calculations
- Conducting all aircraft checks before and after flight
- Assisting the captain during flight as pilot flying or pilot non-flying; monitoring with all associated tasks
- Preparing after flight paperwork
- Cleaning and preparing of the aircraft before next flight
- Driving the crew car whenever the technician is not available
- Perform all other necessary tasks required for the safety and wellbeing of VIP passengers and for the safe and efficient execution of all flights under the supervision of the Captain in charge
- EASA CPL(H) IR and ATPL theory credit as well as MCC, ICAO English Level 4
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- Minimum flight experience required: 1.500 hours of which 1.000 hours on turbine helicopters, thereof 250 hours on multiengine helicopters
- Active multiengine helicopter rating and 50 hours flying over the last 6 months is a must
- Total IFR experience minimum: 100 hours and minimum 50 hours night flying
- 10 hours of IFR and /or night flying over the last 6 months
- 100 hours on type EC 145 over the last three years is an advantage
- 2 years of experience in VIP flight duty or similar dedicated experience
- Active type Rating on EC 145 SP Ops IR is an advantage
- Ability to communicate in Russian and/or Turkish is an advantage
- No record of responsibility for any aviation accident or license suspension is a must
- Willingness to travel (16 on and 12 off roster)
- Discreet and highly dedicated work behavior
- Patient and safety conscious
- Flexible and team player
- Understanding excellence in customer service
First Name: Eduardo
Last Name: Forgan
We ned helicopter pilots
EC135 factory current
14 days shift